• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AK1

1. A

Request for a band page

I need so much space, because my band has over 100 songs already, with each song over 4MB, me needing 400MB of space. I edited my other post and I think I need more. Thanks.
  2. A

Request for a band page

I want to host a website for my unsigned band, if this is possible. All I need is the following. 400+ Meg space 10GB bandwith FTP account cPanel if possible MYSQL php All mp3s will be compressed into .ZIP files because of the Apache streaming server. Thank you.
  3. A

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

I didn't recive a PM back from Stablilo after I told him that I was putting mp3s compressed into ZIPs. Didnt get a reply since.
  4. A

Hosting Request

The purpose of this would be an online basketball community with forums, chatrooms, and people send there own streetball videos. Can I own a subdomain with this?
  5. A

Hosting Request

Storage Space: 200-500MB Bandwidth: 3GB Subdomains: 10 FTP Accounts/Access: 1/Yes File Manager: Yes MySQL 4 Databases: 5 PHP MyAdmin: Yes Pop3 Email: 1 CGI / Perl / PHP / SSL: Yes Custom Error Pages: Yes Thanks
Back