• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by adzyboy

1. A

After a Reseller

ok, I tried again, and I think it was my Browser that was slowing it down. Don't know why. It downloads at my usual rate in Mass Downloader. So it is working now. :) I now have a question for you helluvahost. What is the support like on your hosting? Do you usually respond to your tickets...
  2. A

After a Reseller

Well those are all very good offers. GoodyDomains - is that price in GBP or USD ? I checked out the speed test in helluvahost.. then checked out the speed test n ZoneServ.com. ZoneServ.com. Started downloading at 300+kbps then averaged out at around 180kbps (my average download speed)...
  3. A

After a Reseller

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone would be able to offer me a reliable and respected reseller service. I have been on Ultrix Hosting for the past month, very cheap and a lot of space/bandwidth. But their uptime and support is terrible. Down almost every night. I know there is another...
  4. A

[Wanted] Cheap --- Reseller!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Oktagone are Australian based. I don't know a lot about them, but they do have servers in America and Australia. http://www.oktagone.net.au ;)
  5. A

My possible new host for you...

I have the webhost, am willing to give webhost, and I will ceate a website just for this, when three people subscribe for it. I only want £3.00... and if it doesn't work, then I pay the guys back.
  6. A

Possible WebHost for you.

Hello, i am Aaron, I have had this plan for a long time now, and I only just thought of putting it into action now. Ok, the Site would probably be at www.a51hosting.co.uk (Need to check if it is free) Currently I can offer three acounts, 100MB, upto 10GB Bandwidth, mySQL database...
  7. A

ok, delete it then.. I will post it there.
  8. A

ok sorry, I changed it.
  9. A

Hello, i am Aaron, I have had this plan for a long time now, and I only just thought of putting it into action now. Ok, the Site would probably be at www.a51hosting.co.uk (Need to check if it is free) Currently I can offer three acounts, 100MB, upto 10GB Bandwidth, mySQL database...
Back