• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ACherki

1. A

can any1 tell me an adfree host for phpbb?

Then its like this: i am a idiot with loads of money and i go wherever i want or can afford? This is def. rubbish - in Russia if you have high academic results you can go to any even very expensive University free of charge - the dividends of the university will be significant from such a...
  2. A

can any1 tell me an adfree host for phpbb?

You are definitely wrong, he is not a beggar - he uses the service for which Lycos receives money from the advertisers. And advertisers are interested in every person with phphBB or not who will use this free hosting, because it's the direct way to pull coins out of their pockets, since using...
  3. A

[merged] Offical X-mas thread

Yep, snowdrifts, but really groovy!
  4. A

He-he-he, coldstanding guys we are, aren't we? Actually, nobody's wearing gloves when its -15 Celsius, cos its supposed to be warm, but anyway Siberia is not that cold, last winter was like any other winter in Europe.
  5. A

-20 Celsius, but that’s ok - trust me, my Brittish colleague who works with me says that it's just fine/ Why again? Our church has a different calender - there's a fortnight shift in it, but we like to celebrate something, thus we celebrate Catholic and Orthodox X-mases:D :D Unlimited...
  6. A

Small Christmas Present

Ur definitely a nice person, this is really a good present, i'm not gonna take one - i just come to say that ur absolutely nice person to make presents like this!:D Merry X-mas!
  7. A

Yep, Russia - Siberia to be exact + 6 GMT
  8. A

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year (what i like about being an Orthodox Christian - what I am - is that we will celebrate X-mas on 7th of January one more time:D ) Aren't we lucky devils? Unlimited Bandwidth to every1!!!:snowchris
  9. A

Can any one help me to find a good host ..

Re: Re: Re: Can any one help me to find a good host .. Hey, theres no need 2 tell me what and why - i know this pretty well, i say that actually everyone would like to get unlimited everything and better for free:D :D :D
  10. A

Can any one help me to find a good host ..

Unlimited everything for free - this is what i want too:biggrin2:
  11. A

Some hosts

I had no problems with that... are you sure you dunno logging well?
  12. A

Some hosts

From: "Hosting Support" <hs1@agava.com> Sender: null@h1.ru Subject: Your domain has been registered Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:10:28 UT To: Hosting support ÄÎÑÒÓÏ Ê ÑÅÐÂÅÐÓ Äëÿ äîñòóïà ê ñåðâåðó âàì íàäî èñïîëüçîâàòü ëþáîé FTP êëèåíò. (server access using FTP...
  13. A

Some hosts

http://my.km.ru A bit of guidance: Ok? so in the right part of the window you will see the following text in red frame: ÓÑËÎÂÈß ÕÎÑÒÈÍÃÀ (Terms of hosting) KM.ru ïðåäëàãàåò áåñïëàòíûé õîñòèíã äëÿ Âàøèõ ñàéòîâ. (KM.ru offers you free hosting for your sites) Âû ñìîæåòå...
  14. A

Some hosts

What d'ye mean? Which is better out of those two? I will stand for holm.ru, at least you don't have to insert banners yourself:classic2: ============================= TO Jan: well dunno:D
  15. A

Some hosts

Re: Re: Some hosts Right, originally 60Mb - for more you have to write admin/ To dreamweaver: at http://holm.ru they have a button which switches interface to English:D If you need help - i can help, im Russian:p
Back