• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Finding myself an English Name =P Any suggestions?

hamster

Super Moderator
NLC
Well, my parents named me in Chinese and my current "English" name is just the hanyu pinyin pronunciation of my Chinese name.

So I've been thinking of an English name for myself since like 3 weeks ago but I couldn't think of any. Anyone got suggestions? I'm open to anything feasible :p

Just FYI, my Chinese name is pronounced "WEI3" "ZHONG1" in hanyu pinyin and my "English" name is weizhong, so yeah suggest away ;)

+rep to anyone who thinks of any suitable names :p

terminator.
Fred.
Garry
John Smith
Bartholomeus
Donald
Timmy
Ray
Steve

Last edited:
Hmm... thanks for suggesting but none of them really suit me and my weird personality ;)

Steve sounded the closest though :D

+rep to CnR

Last edited:
George Fake
Max Power
Bill Gates
George Bush
Homer Simpson

---

Na, Just joking :D

I have always liked these names though:
Pete
Matt
Max

Anyway, good luck :)

Max Power FTW

I suggest:
Leigh - Its the english spelling of the Chinese name :D

Perhps "Long Wang"?

Hmm.... Leigh sounded good... maybe something that starts with L?

+rep to cam :p (sorry fnix, gotta spread more rep :()

terminator.
Fred.
Garry
John Smith
Bartholomeus
Donald
Timmy
Ray
Steve

pmpl...

See the thing is with choosing your own name, is nothing is going to seem to suit you, remembering that most people name babies void of a sense of humour or habits, or personality ... its quite a difficult task ...

Bond. James Bond ...

Hmm... is it me, or am I stereotyping:

Fred -> Fat/Obese/Plump?

Lol I dunno if it's me but I seem to have that mindset -_-

On a side note, +rep to Brandon and Colin... couldn't give Decker, Keagle and Joe any rep because I have to spread around some more T_T

So is Fred the first name and Hamster the last or the other way round? lol it just doesn't sound right :p

Some hybrid of Leo and Leigh might sound nice... I think I'll start googling again lol.

Back