• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to Decker??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hic :ditsy2: whos slober?

LOL.

See, what happened with Decker and Wojtek goes way back. And I mean way back. Back when rattlesnakes still governed Rome and Politicians didn't rail coke off of hookers' asses. See, one day we were all sitting under this tree and an Apple fell. It hit Wojtek right on the head. Poor kid got knocked out, but when he woke up he had this idea ... we could make millions. Billions. By importing fine Moroccan hashish. All we had to do was stick it in Lego kits and customs would never find it. After all ... they were Lego kits. Six months later we were all living the Ghetto-Fabulous lifestyle. We drove 1980 Cadillacs with 36" chrome wheels and a hydraulic suspension. We had airsoft pistols for protection. Nobody could touch us.

Then one day a meteor struck. That's when the ---- hit the fan. Tidal waves washed over the entire eastern coast of the US. Canada didn't get hit because they were innocent. But us ... no, no way in hell we were innocent. All at once San Francisco crumbled. Before long there were Crips running for public office. First generation TEC-9s were being sold at news stands. Jerry Garcia rose from the dead and was elected Governor of Texas. He started getting greedy. Real greedy. One day he took a $5,000,000 donation from the EZLN to give Texas away and establish an independent nation governed by EZLN leaders.

Martians landed two days later. They came out and started eating cars and guitars. Out of nowhere, Deborah Harry joined forces with these monsters and became their official lobbyist in Washington, DC. Three days later she overdosed on Martiamphetamine, a new stimulant introduced by the invaders.

Before long the whole state of Nebraska was in shambles. Its economy was destroyed from the widespread cessation of the ingestion of genetically modified corn by the Dutch. They were the only ones who could stand it, and now Nebraska had nobody to sell to. Kofi Annan rose to power as a governor of Nebraska in order to attempt to remedy the problem, but no matter how hard he tried, the Dutch refused to buy anymore genetically modified corn.

And that's how Herbert Hoover was elected President.

I know, I know. Stop watching so much Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

LOL @ Aqua teen hunger force :D

1174327506-sparta.jpg

lol I'm a random nobody who registered a long time ago as "HostByte" but I didn't use the account until a few weeks ago :D

lol I'm a random nobody who registered a long time ago as "HostByte" but I didn't use the account until a few weeks ago :D

Oh okay, I thought maybe you were somebody who'd changed their name. Lots of strange name changes going on lately ...

Oh okay, I thought maybe you were somebody who'd changed their name. Lots of strange name changes going on lately ...

I did change my name... HostByte -> hamster.

Anyway, what's so weird about hamster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back