• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

'Dead' man wakes up under autopsy knife

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
Scary stuff! :eek3:
A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realise something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=296291&rss=yes

This is why I do not want to be buried, I wanna burn!.

I don't fancy waking up 6ft under, now that's scary.

Except for the fact that I'm claustraphobic, and it's much longer than 3 minutes. You die in 6 minutes without any air, and you've got a box full of air to begin with.

Speaking of dying, I thought up a torture technique. You tie someone on a metal board, then these giant, razor sharp blades slice through you, cenimeter by cenimeter, starting at your feet.

:)

How about you have someone drink something that makes it so they can't move whatsoever, but can still feel pain (I know this exists). Then have a cannibal eat him raw.

Speaking of dying, I thought up a torture technique. You tie someone on a metal board, then these giant, razor sharp blades slice through you, cenimeter by cenimeter, starting at your feet.

:)

You'd probably be dead from loss of blood before it even reaches your crotch.

Your technique is just fine , but the blades should be heated to something like 500 C that no bleeding occurs while being cut :ninja: ...

Skip this , who wants to be cremated and who buried ?

Back