• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anna Nicole Smith Died

if you dont live in the USA or arent old enough to look at a playboy, then you probably havent heard of her. :p

She was very well known accross the US.
Her son Daniel died 5 months ago from a drug overdose in the bahamas. Sad for the family indeed.

if you dont live in the USA or arent old enough to look at a playboy, then you probably havent heard of her. :p
I don't live in the USA, I am old enough to read playboy (but I choose not to :p) and I have heard of her.

Sad death given the circumstances :(

She was a playboy bunnie at one time, and did marry some old rich guy (cant think of his name). The man left her everything, and the mans children didnt like it. If you ask me...murder. Even if it is an overdose.

A lot of people think she married him because of his money, but that wasnt the real case.

she was in a legal struggle for the money, not sure if that was over. I don't think it was murder, who could hate Anna Nicole?

She was a playboy bunnie at one time, and did marry some old rich guy (cant think of his name). The man left her everything, and the mans children didnt like it. If you ask me...murder. Even if it is an overdose.

A lot of people think she married him because of his money, but that wasnt the real case.

Are you talking about Hugh Hefner?

J. Howard Marshall II was the "rich old guy", oil tycoon, that was a multi-billionaire that she married and that died.

Back