• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Borat the movie

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
Well, it's premiering tonight - seen the trailer twice, laughed at everything equally hard.

Who else is looking forward to this movie?

the ads alone are boring. its a waste of money...well i cant say that. its not a terible movie but I wouldnt go see it.

i like borat, great character, and if i don't see the movie he will be executed, so i'm guna download the movie by torrent, once i find it, and watch it for free

i like borat, great character, and if i don't see the movie he will be executed, so i'm guna download the movie by torrent, once i find it, and watch it for free

Nice try, but he said if it's not a success he will be execute, so getting it illegally won't exactly help it be a success now, will it? eh?

who gives a damn, if he dies or not, i'm not paying to see a movie, i haven't paid in the last 3 years, i'm not gunna start now

who gives a damn, if he dies or not, i'm not paying to see a movie, i haven't paid in the last 3 years, i'm not gunna start now
:tired2: can't even pay $6.50 to watch a movie... on a HUGE screen! It'll be alot better then your torrent movie :knockedou

Borat = FAKE but am defo gonna see it on Saturday at the print-works (checking showing schedule now).

Will be funny, I was reading CQ mag the other day, he was being interviewed, funny stuff.

Well yeah, of course he's fake. But that's not the point.

So many Americans not liking it... must have some sort of English humour eh?

I don't know if the humour can sustain an entire movie, but I'll probably see it. I've always kinda been tickled by Borat.

I love that one where he goes to the animal rights convention with all his hunting medals.

"Why? Why do you kill helpless animals?"

"...eet's for fun"

borat did not really interest me from the preview, it just looks a little to 'dry humor' for my taste

Saw III on the other hand... I am all over that

Back