• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

iTunes 7, New iPod range (coloured nano's, coin size shuffle and 80gb iPod)

Matsta

There all released today. I might get a video since they went down in price :D

Anway check out Apple and ill post all the stuff:
Download iTunes 7 and make yourself at home. Buy music, movies, TV shows, and audiobooks, or download free podcasts from the iTunes Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Play everything on your Mac or PC. Then sync it to your iPod and bring it along. Anywhere.
The iTunes Store. The iTunes Store.
Buy it.

Imagine an entertainment superstore that’s open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now imagine one that delivers anything you want, anytime you want, instantly. With the integrated iTunes Store, you can build a collection of digital music, movies, TV shows, iPod games, audiobooks, and podcasts from the comfort of your computer. Everything you buy, you own forever. And you can give as good as you get with iTunes gifts.
Source List. Source List.
Play it.

Turn your CDs into digital files by importing them into iTunes. Then organize your collection — including everything you’ve purchased from the iTunes Store — into playlists perfect for burning. Since all your music and video lives on your computer, you can play it (or stream it to your home stereo) at the touch of a button. Or flip through all your cover art until you find exactly what you want.

Bring it.
iPod family shot.

What’s on your iPod? Everything on iTunes. The moment you connect your iPod to your computer, iTunes starts to sync your music and more, automatically. Once it does, you can get a closer look at the contents of your iPod, courtesy of a handy summary in iTunes. And if you’ve got iTunes Store purchases you’d like to move from one computer to another, iTunes syncs in reverse, too — from your iPod back to any authorized computer.

Completely remastered.

A thinner design. Five stylish colors. A brighter display. Up to 24 hours of battery life. Just about the only thing that hasn’t changed is the name. In 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB models starting at $149, iPod nano puts up to 2,000 songs in your pocket.(1)
iPod nano
Look like a rock star

Your music says a lot about you. So should your iPod nano. A super-slim design says you always have room for music — up to 2,000 songs, in fact. Durable anodized aluminum says you won’t let the rough and tumble of everyday life ruin your groove. And one of five colors says whatever you want. Choose your hue and make a statement.

8GB
Carry a tune (or 2,000)

Choose a 2GB, 4GB, or 8GB iPod nano and add a soundtrack to your life. Just use iTunes to import your CDs, shop for 99¢ songs on the iTunes Store, then sync them to iPod nano. Possibly the world’s coolest photo album, iPod nano holds up to 25,000 snapshots.(2) iPod nano plays audiobooks and podcasts from the iTunes Store, too.
Play more encores
iPod charging screen

Imagine what you could do in a day. Fly around the world. Watch two sunsets. Listen to your iPod nano. Up to 24 hours of battery life(3) means the hits just keep on coming. Whether you’re exercising, commuting, or rocking a road trip, iPod nano may just outplay you.
40% brighter screen
Light up the stage

While it can't stop the rain, iPod nano might make your day a bit brighter. 40% brighter, to be exact. Album art pops and slideshows stun on the iPod nano’s dazzling display. That means everything looks as good as it sounds.

Go on tour

Add accessories and your music stays with you at home and on the go. Of course, iPod nano itself makes a great accessory. Wear up to 2,000 songs around your neck. Run with up to five days of skip-free music on your arm. Get an iPod nano to match your Nike+ shoes. iPod nano is the new black (and pink and blue and green and silver).

I was impressed with the Nanos. On the otherhand, thouroughly disappointed with the shuffle. It lost a major function. USB STICK! The beauty of it is that it was truly plug'n'play. No cables required; you stuck it in and that was it. Now it may me smaller, but if you want to connect it to a pc when you're out and about, you need to have a cable. Not impressed.

I was a bit disappointed with the lack of the rumoured widescreen video/touchscreen ipod, that would've kicked ---. However, with the introduction of the 80gb, i'd be willing to sacrifice the extra 3mm to get 80gb.

I was most happy with the price drop, only $500 for 80gb! My 20gb player cost _more_ than that when I bought it. I know what I want for christmas :D

tandoc said:
I don't recall this thread being about Creative's product line 0_o
You're right - it isn't. This thread is about Apple's new unimpressive offerings that don't create a buzz anymore.

The nano now looks like an updated mini; not an updated nano.

However the shuffle looks pretty god damn cool. Look how small it is! Like the size of two earplug headphones.

Yea I have a 60gig iPod. The pretty black one ^_^. It's so cool, really loving it.

Meh, let's not turn this into a "iPod sucks!" "No it doesn't!" "OMG go and buy another brand!" "No wai I love my iPod" thread. I cbf. /yawn

AcidJazz said:
You're right - it isn't. This thread is about Apple's new unimpressive offerings that don't create a buzz anymore.

What a load of ----. Apple wrote the book on buzz marketing, and it still works. Just watch, this quarter's sales will surpass that of any year before.

For those trying to be cool by NOT getting an iPod, you're douchebags. It's alright to not get one because there's a superior product (which the zen is clearly not), but to get one to be different just makes you seem more petty than those buying iPods to be cool -- at least they got that right.

And no, I don't have an iPod. I have an iRiver :usflag:

I lost my ipod nano.
Did I get another one? No
Do I miss it? Kindof

Cool or not, its a music player. Inferior product? Because it dosnt have radio or video or some other crap? Nah. It's a music player and it plays music just fine.

The new nano's look like shiat. I hate the mini look. But the 24h batteyr life looks attractive.

I love my 30GB iPod video. Am I an iPod -----? Yes. Do I hate people that ask rhetorical questions? Yes, it makes you look dumb.

tandoc said:
For those trying to be cool by NOT getting an iPod, you're douchebags. It's alright to not get one because there's a superior product (which the zen is clearly not), but to get one to be different just makes you seem more petty than those buying iPods to be cool -- at least they got that right.

Yea, good point. A lot of people go omg I'll be cool by ignoring the latest trend! It's just kind of sad.

My friend bought me my iPod video (60gig) for my 21st birthday a few months ago. I love it. Sure, there might be "superior" mp3 players out there, but I don't really care. My iPod does exactly what I want it to do (and more), and it does it well. Good quality sound, reliable battery, easy programs (iTunes is very simple to use). So who cares about what's cool. Plus you always get the advantage of having HEAPS of accessories readily available at stores, whereas a lesser known brand you might not have as many options, unfortunately.

I didn't buy the Zen just to ignore the latest trend. I bought it because it had more features (main one being radio & recording), and the extended battery life. Also it was $20 cheaper.

I have troubles setting up wi-fi's at home.. let alone on the train trying to share music.

Bluetooth is the go.

Dean said:
I have troubles setting up wi-fi's at home.. let alone on the train trying to share music.

Bluetooth is the go.

I expect its wifi capabilities will be identical to bluetooth, but MUCH faster.

Back