• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Disadvantages of working with build-a-host. (DO NOT DO IT!)

Just move on. Find somebody better who has proven reliability and not just a month or two under their belt.

Just move on. Find somebody better who has proven reliability and not just a month or two under their belt.

Agreed. Not that all new businesses are a bad thing, but most hosts that are going to fail, do so within the first few months, so finding a host that has been around at least a year is a good starting point.

Agreed. Not that all new businesses are a bad thing, but most hosts that are going to fail, do so within the first few months, so finding a host that has been around at least a year is a good starting point.
At one po0int of time that might be good idea to shift from one web host to another. But if you do not know what was there reason of your problems yopu will never get ahead even with new web hosts. Why?
Because with ne web host you might have the same bad experience due to the problem IN YOU.
So I recommend look through the problems to get understading about reasons of it.

Shall put off the notices about my 'bot nature', maybe just inattentive reading... Would just tell you'd better take care when you choose the hosting provider. Overall there is something strange in the behavior, when you ignore the offers of the experienced and tested providers, preferring something completely unknown by some mysterious reason, for complaining about the services afterwards.

Sorry about bad experience, but in the end it is experience which teaches how to avoid the same in future.

Shall put off the notices about my 'bot nature', maybe just inattentive reading... Would just tell you'd better take care when you choose the hosting provider. Overall there is something strange in the behavior, when you ignore the offers of the experienced and tested providers, preferring something completely unknown by some mysterious reason, for complaining about the services afterwards.

Sorry about bad experience, but in the end it is experience which teaches how to avoid the same in future.

Looks like you stopped using your bot software, read the posts that we figured about your bot activity, and came back to prove that you're a human.

Looks like you stopped using your bot software, read the posts that we figured about your bot activity, and came back to prove that you're a human.

Bout time too, he was starting to get increasingly annoying

On another note, why isn't his name bigger like mine since hes apparently NLC, why does he show the default usergroup?

Bout time too, he was starting to get increasingly annoying

On another note, why isn't his name bigger like mine since hes apparently NLC, why does he show the default usergroup?

He got infractions for his spam replies. Notice that his signature is not being shown either.

Thread appears to be reorganized into the SiberForum Discussion. Glad to see. Anyway I would like to be not as discriminated as I am now.

Please, do not eat your soul with jealousy. I am just a person who represents an internet related company. I regret about posting words you have counted like some meaningless spam, even though I have never intended to do so, and hope finally to re-integrate into the community as a full member, with all the privileges it includes. Actually started to follow this way right after the very first infraction, but it seems here it is hard to re-attract the trust.

Seriously? With jealousy? Are you a ----ing idiot? You have shown nothing but bot like presence here even though 'you never intended to do so'

You're a bot, You've proved your a bot countless times, why not shut the hell up and don't waste the time it takes typing to reply with such an ignorant reply.

And yes, good luck with trust. As of now, I hope you never see the light of NLC.

Back