• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is Recoil?

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
Hey guys,

As many of you know, I've recently brought up a United States Mirror for my Blog not 1 day ago. I logged in this morning, and saw my post was edited by a hacker who can't spell "happened". I've made some modifications to the wordpress blog that disallows password recovery for my admin account, but I am wanting to know who knows these people? I have their IP Address, the access logs, and the post all stored in a secure location on my MAC. I do not want to know these people, and if anyone knows anyone from this hacking group, I would appreciate them to speak with their contacts within, and ask them why they hacked my site. I've read in the message left, that apparently they were threatened but know nothing of such an incident.

Oh well, anyone else been hacked by Recoil?

It comes up with complaints of no-recoil, due to hacks.
I usually search stuff like "Hacked by {UN}", and it works, but with his UN it brings back useless search results.

Back