• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How dodgy are you?

Hmmmph, I answered yes to several,

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Years in prison: 36 Potential fine: £2000 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]36 Potential fine: £200 [/FONT]

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

ftw!

Note: Have a good life in jail Ben!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500

Wonder what difference it would have made if i had smuggled drugs abroad. That was my only no.

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Crooked Ello, ello, ello… what 'ave we 'ere then…? You're living close to the edge and it's only a matter of time before you're collared by the Old Bill. You may have fallen on your feet so far, but it won't last forever. Have you ever thought about a more rewarding pastime? (Emotionally that is…)
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Years in prison: 71 Potential fine: £7000 [/FONT]

But you see, I've never been cought doing any of the stuff.

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £2000

Give it some time ;)

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 65.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 51 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

Welp :eek:

About the only thing I havnt done was the under 16 sex one, but if you count the time I was 14 and she was, but I clicked no because we was both under age.

lol, iv even "smuggled" some drugs on a plane 2 years ago so couldn't say no to that. :tired2:
(Was only a little bit, was just so good where we where on holiday I wanted to take some home)

uk laws are ----ing gay, seriously.

Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 72 Potential fine: £2000

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

ftw!

Note: Have a good life in jail Ben!

I'm not even done yet.

Plus the list was incomplete. Did not include some of my recent activities.

with the misses over my shoulder ...

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Years in prison: 71 Potential fine: £7000
[/FONT]

That's a bit horrifying ....

Last edited:
Back