• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where oh where has Blankverse gone?

The one Mr. Johnson can't get into. Its our secret club where we all tell dirty secrets about other members that aren't as cool as us. Another requirement is two years of forum membership and coolness. Every year we have 2Grand+2Year FWS parties out on an uncharted island for three days of free booze and hookers that Peo and Jan pay for.

Matt8 said:
The one Mr. Johnson can't get into. Its our secret club where we all tell dirty secrets about other members that aren't as cool as us. Another requirement is two years of forum membership and coolness. Every year we have 2Grand+2Year FWS parties out on an uncharted island for three days of free booze and hookers that Peo and Jan pay for.

Yeah, well you should see all the jokes and laughs we have about "you" in the 2001 forums. Those are the secret forums for those of us who were here from the old wwwboards to 2001 :D

Damn! I knew I should have joined this board just one month previous to Jan 2002.

Matt8 said:
Damn! I knew I should have joined this board just one month previous to Jan 2002.
I should have joined one month earlier than you, and I can see what they are saying about you!:p

Oh yeah!? Well I have a partay for us 900+ posts and up... it's called "POSED"
Posting on Free Web Space Every Day. Only us cool people can attend :)

Note: Don't try and changed my Acronym to something like POFWSED because I said it's POSED... thanks

To quote a great man:

No room for me? Fine! I'll go create my own forum with blackhack and hookers! You know what? Forget the forum!

:D

2000+ forum??

I was just going to get a custom title and communicate through that. This means 5 more years on this forum at least!

not sure where he went, but not that concerned. he will come back if he feels inclined i guess. unless he was terminated or something

Mr. Johnson said:
He was one of the funniest people here.

You do realize, this is exactly the type of thread, you'd come in to rant on right? I'm really shocked, I expect better from you Mr. Johnson.

The world is a vampire

Where's my Fallout Shelter.

Johnny Cakes, Mr. Johnson, Johnny Cakes.

HottWeelz, out.

Back