• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS provider required

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterbo

Hello,

I am looking for a VPS to create a mirror of my failing server at existing provider.

I need the following specs:

RAM 1Gb or more
Disk space 25 Gb or more
CPU 2GHz or more
Traffic quota 512Gb or more
Unmanaged ( I will only contact support in case of server down or connectivity lost)
ability to install 64-bit OS (CentOS or Fedora)

The price - 25$ monthly or below. I have already VPSes at Burst.net and RackSpaceCloud and I need one more, to replace the failing one.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I think your price is reasonable. CS-Squad and aloycasmir will meet your requirements. Please be patient while they get into you.

P.S. I am not affiliated with them or not knowing them personally. Just suggesting. :)

I think your price is reasonable. CS-Squad and aloycasmir will meet your requirements. Please be patient while they get into you. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Meanwhile, I'll learn more about them and other possible providers.

I think your price is reasonable. CS-Squad and aloycasmir will meet your requirements. Please be patient while they get into you.

P.S. I am not affiliated with them or not knowing them personally. Just suggesting. :)

thx for recommending me
hehehe

@masterbo,
Since you need 2Ghz of CPU, then i think this plan is suitable for u.

VPS 3
2.0Ghz CPU (Guaranteed)
1.5GB RAM (Guaranteed)
100GB Disk Space
2TB Monthly Bandwidth
2 IP Addresses
OpenVZ With vePortal
Multiple Choices Of Linux OS
$20/Month

Click here to order

Great thanks for doing the introductions eSupun,much appreciated.
@Masterbo,I could provide you vps-2 or vps-3 which fulfil all your requirements .They come with VePortal and OpenVZ,but I can always install webmin or kloxo if you want . I'll help out with transferring your website,if any.
Vps-2($9):
Code:
Space: 50gb , Bandwidth: 1000gb , 2 ip addresses , 1gb dedicated ram on a 1.5ghz processor
Vps-3($18):
Code:
Space: 100gb , Bandwidth: 2000gb , 2 ip addresses , 1.5gb dedicated ram on a 2ghz processor .

One click installing of many Linux Flavours . Pm me if interested .
Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
All are welcome! Just recommended you because i know you are providing great packages for cheap price.

Hello!
For 1GB plus of RAM we will be able to recommend you low end dedicated server. Please let me know if that is something you might be interested in?

Thanks for all the offers, I contact every one about details.

Hello!
For 1GB plus of RAM we will be able to recommend you low end dedicated server. Please let me know if that is something you might be interested in?

May I ask what are the specs of a typical 'low end' DS? I can't answer you untilI know the specs and the price.

Thanks.

I have found a VPS - and I will definitely buy more from those having offered their plans here.

Thank you very much for your assistance and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back