• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

stibs.cc hacked by russians

I had a site there I was working on. I was learning how to use php/mysql. stibs.cc was a very good host IMO. I just tryed to log in a few minutes ago and thats what I found.

I caught the script kiddie - new hosting rules @ stibs.cc

Well ... lol ... had alot of trouble. Coz I didn't find the a**hole I deleted all accounts and now I reset the whole thingy with new rules:

- 25 Megs Webspace, unlim. traffic
- PHP,CGI, Escapade Scripting
- MySQL space don't counts
- FTP, File Manager (simple), MyAdmin
- subdomain www.yourname.stibs.cc
- Top banner forced by mod_layout

I will see a project description before I setup any account, if I like it I'll accept the hosting apply and setup the account manually. About 20-30 accounts get setup each day. I will host about 1000 accounts on the PIII/700, the NOC in New Jersey is connected via four T3 lines to Sprintlink ... Speed is acceptable, still with 1000 users (that was the count when I deleted the box).

Banners aren't up yet. I'm also thinking about an additional webmail account for each user (Neomail will do the work).

STIBS

Originally posted by ClyderMan
http://www.stibs.cc seems to be hacked by russians, take a look :(
They should be shooted.....all hackers.... :angry2:
the proper word would be "shot"... and these russians aren't hackers, they are script kiddies.. so all script kiddies should get shot..

Back