• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review the Code

it all seems to be in order, but since you cant actually view the php source sice once a page is displayed in html, it does not show the code as typed originally. but from what i can tell, it looks ok. i cant believe the client would actually want a site that looks like that. bad tast. but oh well. please him i guess.

I didnt look at the code, but I can tell you there isnt much to it I bet...

Why would they want to do worry about the code, when you can manipulate just about anything with a style sheet anyway? You can open it up even more, and make it look cleaner.

I just dont think people understand what they are up against when it comes to websites anymore, thier not an instant penthouse in a market of run down shacks. Content, functionality, and looks are all very important.

Sorry, you were asking about the code though, but on the surface, I wouldn't want to look at the code. :)

is this some sort of indexing site or something? ie, quotes, stocks, or is it something to do with exchange rates?

Nevermind, something to do with ages by country...

Perhaps a demographic of profit vs gender vs country vs age?

Not a bad idea if thats something close to what it is.

Last edited:
It's a targeted ad management program. The admin sets up bids and the advertisers can see the current bids and the demographic to whom they apply. I've set up the login now, username and password are both "foo".

Back