• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ho-hum, what do you do for fun?

lucid

sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I like to get to know the people I'm posting with. :)

So what do you do for fun?

I just realised I didn't answer my own question...

I like to draw/paint
I like to write
I like to play piano, bass guitar
and hang out at parties with friends

And of course I like learning new trcks on the computer :)

Originally posted by lucid
sorry I'm asking so many questions, but I like to get to know the people I'm posting with. :)

So what do you do for fun?

• design website layouts
  • video games
  • planning the rebelion against the USA government, carrying on the Rage Against The Machine (r.i.p) legacy, and gathering my punk rocker army. Tonight we coming up! ;)
  • music
  • learning cgi
  • taking digital pictures
  • skateboarding
  • hanging out with friends
  • developing my social misfit status :p heh, just kidding
  • and a lot of other useless shit that i really don't feel like putting here

- Coding, despite the fact I don't know any programming languages.
- Web Graphics
- Art, drawing, watercolor, pastel, colored pencil, pen & ink
- listen to music and jump around like a crazed lunatic
- play video games
- confuse people on AIM :)

Mainly, art of any kind, and internet/computer stuff.

Listen music (KoRn, Limp Bizkit, Deftones, Bush, Papa Roach, Eminem,.........) TV and computer!!!!!

Well, heres my day. I wake up at 6 in the morning and get ready for school.

I get the school at about 2 till 7 then run to calc. Sit there for an hour, then I wait for about 15 min then I start school.

Then at 5,6,7th hours I go over and go to networking. Considering I already know all we need to know for all two years three hours a day of it, I am pretty much set. I take note (damn things are worth points like 40% of your grade)Then for 2 hours I play either, Quake3, diabloII, Unreal Tournament, or starcraft over the network with my class mates.

Then its off to work. Well sorta, I get to pick my own hours when I work how often I work ect. As long as I get what needs to be done, done then I am fine.
Well, I usually work for two hours. I check all the help e-mail. Then I check the servers. Reboot one of them, get it back online. Fix all the computers that need to be fixed at all the stores.
Back up all the stores, then go home.

Once home I eat.
check my "personal" e-mail, but I get more help in it than the help e-mail. I dont know how my adress got to all of them. Then I do my webdesign for a site I run for my teacher. I listen to radio kid a and surf for a while.

I usually read some out of all the computer books I have. Right now I am finishing up on my linux book.
Then I read a graphic novel. So far I have read Watchman, Batman the long hallowneen, Lone wolf and cub, Transmet, 100 bullets, ect. I am now reading sin city that yellow bastard.

Well then I watch a video, (that I get for free becuase in a way I work for a video store.) Then I watch jay leno then conan. Then I mess around tell about 1:30.

Then I go to sleep. and it all starts over again.
Thats my normal work week for you.

Sorry that its not really what I do for fun but what I do. I am just in a wrighting mood.

Originally posted by Koolguy
I eat, sleep, and do homework.

Man I never do homework. You work at school all day so why work more when you get home? My method is do it in other classes during lectures and if it isn't done before school is over, to bad.

:p

BTW, I'm an A-B student ;)

Originally posted by Nick
Originally posted by Koolguy
I eat, sleep, and do homework.

Man I never do homework. You work at school all day so why work more when you get home? My method is do it in other classes during lectures and if it isn't done before school is over, to bad.

:p

I am an a-b student too and i completely agree with you philosophy oh and stu's too "fun stuff with women" i love it

wot's fun?. Do you have to venture outside to take part in FUN or can it be done inside its cold and wet and lots of drugs and fighting outside me get scared :(.

Originally posted by Nick

I never did homework, I had others do it for me. Gather a copy of those that are best at that subject. I read somewhere that this method shows of great management potential... :)

Ugh... the question was what I did for fun...

Training my dogs, Karate training, party (mainly that) and driving people to insanity and pretending I know everything.

Back