• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Google adwords coupon

sander k

NLC
1x Google adwords coupon

This coupon code only works when you are going to create a new account.
When you buy Google Adwords for 10 euro you will get 50 euro for free with this coupon.

*Enlarge your visability on the most used search engine.
*Only show your ads to peopl that used your given keywords.
*Advertise in your own city/country or all over the world.
*Only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
*Follow your ads with free reports and tools.
*Your ad can be online within 15 minutes.

I got 1 left, due to expire at Augustus 31 2010.

Reply down here if interested.
You need at least 50 forum posts!

Just so you guys know, advertising webhosts with Adwords doesn't work well. I already spent over $100 for adwords and didn't receive much traffic. The only traffic I received was to my IT services. Web hosting doesn't have traffic from Adsense/adwords. So, if you are wanting to advertise, I advise that you do it another way.

Just so you guys know, advertising webhosts with Adwords doesn't work well. I already spent over $100 for adwords and didn't receive much traffic. The only traffic I received was to my IT services. Web hosting doesn't have traffic from Adsense/adwords. So, if you are wanting to advertise, I advise that you do it another way.

Haven't you got clients via advertisements or visitors?

Haven't you got clients via advertisements or visitors?

No, I don't usually get clients anymore. I can't oversell to get just one or two clients. I never plan to oversell either. Advertising only works for my IT services.

Please be patience, I uselly have 4-5 a month of them.
But I offer them on 3 different forums ;)

Back