• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DomainDoggyIsTryingToHumpMyLeg

belladonna

As someone who's been lurking here for over a year now, I know how "free" domains other than .kg are looked at, but I was drawn to the dark side just to test out DomainDoggy....I don't know if anyone else has recieved their email from this place, but now they want $30 bucks for a "membership." Unless i missed some small print on the front page, the FAQ itself doesn't mention this AT ALL.

If I missed something that flat out mentioned this, I will apologize for my oversight...but still...this isn't ethical to me.

For the registration process to complete, you must pay your annual
membership fee of just $29.95. This yearly fee is designed to assist us
with the setting up, managing and maintaining of your account's features
and services listed above for the next 12 months. This small
administration fee represents a mere $2.49 per month or just 0.08 cents per day.
There are no hidden cost or monthly fee. Therefore, all you pay is the
one time annual membership admin fee of just $29.95.

There are no hidden cost or monthly fee. Therefore, all you pay is the
one time annual membership admin fee of just $29.95.

"one time" and "annual" are oxymorons....which is it? One time or annual???:confused:

Kat

No, according to language laws, they are not oxymorons, clean dirt would be an oxymoron, they would be mutually exclusive though as in paying terms.

Gee

I wonder if the "one time annual fee" indicated just how far they've gotten in elementary school?

Back