• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime Site...review plz not finished

sgt_outlaw

ok.. plz review my site at http://members.lycos.co.uk/gfn/ it isnb't in no way done jsut wanted yall to approve or give me some info on what I have already before I go on and havta take more time then I need sorry for takign your time... plus I will be optimising it(again) .. it is 224k in loading I believe... well what my browser showed right before it was done loading hehe

I just said

I had jsut said I wanted to catch myself before I go wrong so I don't have to waste time a go through stuff that if needed to be fixed will contradict other things.. making the site take more time then needed.

the ads are horible, the background repeats itself on big screen sizes 1024++

i give it a 2... theres nothing on it

you should make it in a table and then center it so that the background won't repeat itself.

ahh thanks

thanks alot I idnd'
t want to make a stupid splash page and was afriad I would have ot hehe wasn't thinking.... I guess

scroll dhtml problem

.. I know this may be wrong place ot post it but how could I keep my dhtml menu which when typed up goes down past the table area of image from making my site scroll down when unnessecary... will php includes or something prevent this? what I planned on using anyways.

Well mine is about

mine will not be over dbz... too many of those it will be over animes like Cowboy Bepop, Ah! My Goddess, and animes like that gunna try and get as much variety as possible leaving out dbz but going 1 anime at a time with each a diff layout.. but cannot say nothing yet cause just started the layout =-P

Back