• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

zzn?

I'd have to agree. The only thing that they are good for is getting custom email like: support@yourbiz.zzn.com and it still looks bad but better than yahoo or hotmail.

has anyone tried i-p.com? I'm not sure if they allow domains, but other than that they might be good.

I've used 'em before, they're powered by Outblaze, and your email domains looks no better than ZZN's. username@yourname.i-p.com IMO, typing "i-p" is harder to do than "zzn". Still, I would recommend you just go with everyone.

Yup, tried zzn....

ZZN: I agree w/Koolguy & Nick, not so hot. But is reliable.

Outblaze: I have an account w/a place that uses Outblaze (i-p.com) a not good experience. All my affiliate correspondence was going to this provider & twice last year, ALL mail & files were wiped out, never to be seen again. Dunno' who's fault it was, but you can bet I'll never use Outblaze.

Everyone.net: I haven't heard any major complaints about them & they are generous re: revenue sharing. This one seems to be the new favorite among those I've talked to.

Here's an older one~
BigMailBox.com: pretty reliable. Yes, you use your own domain name. You're allowed to put 6 banners in rotation. Fairly configurable to the look & feel of your site. Gripe: support is slow to respond.

Since you're looking at ZZN, I take it you're interested in offering e-mail accounts to visitors. The following prolly won't be suitable~

BN3.com: no problems so far. Somewhat configurable, decent enough. Quick too. You can have up to 20 mailboxes under your domain. If you're lookin' to offer accounts to visitors, won't be many available.

Well, that's my penny's worth. Good luck, I hope you find something to meet your needs!

Later~
RR

Back