• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ZoneEdit Question

reeder

I use their web fowarding service. Seems to work great and everything, but I have one question. Is there a way you can change the title, keywords, description, etc? It uses your address as the title, and also uses its own keywords, or will this make a difference? I am a beginner, so forgive me if this question has an obvious answer, thanks....

reeder

I believe with ZoneEdit you are kind of stuck with what they give you in keywords, title and discription. It won't matter if you are looking to use these for search engine placement... search engines don't care much for framed pages. Cloaked redirects from ZoneEdit and MyInternet services are framed pages.

I switched from mydomain to zoneedit with 1 domain and I believe zoneedit is a little bit more reliable, but since 1 week mydomain works great for me again. I think you only can define your own meta-tags with mydomain.com. Does anyone know if this is possible with indian-magic?

BTW: I have a "cloaked domain" with mydomain, which I use for email only and I never added to Altavista's index, but I found it there. It's strange with these searchenginse, with some pages you wait for months to get in and with others you are listed, although you don't want this. That's the problem with cloaking you cannot define a noindex-tag

Back