• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb, unlimited b/w, php(v5), mysql (unlimited) , dns soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackarib said:
At what point was the server down? Our network monitoring did not pick up on this.
You were down last night (EST), starting maybe around midnight. After I woke up this morning, you were still down (unless you were up in the middle and then went down again). I noticed you were back up around maybe 10:30 EST this morning. z.blogdns.com wasn't refusing connections, so maybe that's why the monitor didn't notice, but requests were all just sitting there without ever getting a reply.

And the extremely slow loading issue returns... Now my forum doesn't even load up within 5 minutes, only the browser title bar is showing, other than that is just blank and plain loading (of nothing). How come? Thanks in advance!! :)

I am thankfull for the account on ur server but unfortunately am unable to move beyond zpanel page.I enter details and press login and it seems loading but never loads fully.So,I have to refresh after some time.

I think its due to problem already being mentioned above but incase its not,kindly take note of this.

mskprathap

Could not select the database \`$db_name[counter]\` for the counter: Access denied for user: 'blackarib@127.0.0.1' to database 'zee1'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back