• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I aggree with what squarehead and incript_tech have said, this is by far the best host I have ever had! With a 99.9 uptime guarentee, how could you not sign up? Also, they have very active forums that can help you if you have any proublems with any of the scripts provided! The best part is proubly the fast signup! I got my free hosting within 24 hours! Now thats fast!

-Papaya

well i got one domain hosted with them and i applied for another.I hope i am accepted and move my second site with them too.Great server speed.

Zeeblo seems to be a great community to me, and it seems to be thriving. There have been a few problems with hosting recent, I hear, but it's not the owner of the forum's fault.

It seems like it's a great place to hang around and chat, as well as get free hosting.

Highly recommended.

Stephen

Your site was using OVER 30% of the servers resources, why would anyone want to host you?

Of course, a STUPID host ;) but, guess what, we aren't stupid :) Downtime is not something we want. To get rid of downtime, we get rid of sites like yours, which consume a large amount of resources.

Regarding backups,

Our TOS said:
BACKUPS

Because we are a free hosting provider, we do not provide backups of any kind. All backups are up to the customer to keep them. If we have to terminate your account for any reason, we are not held responsible for your site. We are never held responsible for your site.

It is YOUR responsibility to backup your site on a basis you are comfortable with. So, please don't start to get angry at us because you didn't even read the TOS properly before you signed up. We are doing what we can to get your backups, even though YOU are the ones responsible for backing up your site, so PATIENCE would certainly be appreciated from your side.

Well i think harmor makes everything very clear.Since they are offering free service they are not bound to give you everything and every services.I mean what will be the paid hosting for then.

Everything has its own limitations.I think everyone should thank them just because they are kind enough to host sites for free.And those who want backups and everything should opt for Paid hosting i think.

I now understand what's happening. I can't say zeeblo is wrong. neither is Alet. if possible, maybe it's better to return him his data and let him go.

By the way, i guess Alet's forum is an adult forum, right? Are you Chinese? no offense, just curious

This is the same host from web hosting planet. Neil sold the place without telling anyone, the new folks introduced ads, kept the site up for a few months, then shut everything down without notice. Don't be surprized if the same thing is happening again. Build up a big subscriber base then sell it out.

Zeeblo is an awesome host. Zeeblo also doesn't judge people by how long they have been their it's if they contribute to the forum because I was only there about 16 days and I was made a moderator.

Zeeblo has yet to let me down hosting-wise. They are a great free host and I have never seen better. :)

Cody Zeeblo said:
Zeeblo is an awesome host. Zeeblo also doesn't judge people by how long they have been their it's if they contribute to the forum because I was only there about 16 days and I was made a moderator.

Zeeblo has yet to let me down hosting-wise. They are a great free host and I have never seen better. :)

Well that sorta says something right there.

MartinSchmidt said:
He doesn't own Zeeblo, he has nothing to do with it.
nope, owner of Zeeblo was owner of MangoWebs
see this if you do not believe http://tinyurl.com/cet3g

he wasn't the only owner, there were 2 owners, but they both are scammers and I would never even think about using their services (free or paid). And if you would take time and do some reading at NamePros you would found out that MangoWebs hasn't been their only scam.

Last edited:
that's really a long story. anyway, now it's free. So just remind everybody to backup their own stuff everyday so that, if something happens, u wont lose too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back