• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the website is very good.but I am not going to used it .because English websites ONLY! Could you open your website for Chinese web?

I'm waiting to hear that they have fixed the issues that they had. I read something about some trojans and not willing to risk getting those in exchange for free hosting.

These guys are the best in Free Webhosting so far!! These are some of the many qualities which make them great
- Great support
- Friendly community
- No requirements
- and much, much more!

Zeeblo Rox

Zeeblo Rocks!!! :)

When I first read about Zeeblo, I thought it was too good to be true. But, it is really what it says it is. ZEEBLO RULES.

I've been using Zeeblo for several weeks now and love it. The community message board is great and the members/staff are very helpful.

When Zeeblo had problems with a attack on their server they back their product and service up and made good to the members by giving us extra space. They didn't need to do that because they already provide a great FREE service, but did anyways! So thanks to them. :)

Just happened to pop in at Freewebspace and I must say, all these positive comments just never stop coming. Thankyou all for your endless support and comments towards Zeeblo! :)

just signed up. This has to be one of the best free hosts I ve found. How many free hosts make an uptime guarentee? Servers are blazing fast (I ve never had a page load so quickly).

I find the community to be very friendly in general. The admins are responsible (they dont just go on a haitus for 2 weeks). I think this is the foundation of a great community. All you have to do is sign up and help it grow

Well this one is definetly one of the best and also activation of account is real fast too.The servers are really good and works fast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back