• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmor

Zeeblo - FREE cPanel Hosting!

Zeeblo - Zee Best Host!

Hosting - Support - Terms of Service - About Us - Affiliates

Who are we?
Zeeblo is a free webhosting service being run by webhost operators with over 4 years of experience in the webhosting industry so you are hosting with people that actually know what they're doing. We feel that there are just too many free webhosts that offer poor and unreliable webhosting services and support which led to the creation of Zeeblo. Nobody deserves to be treated unfairly and be ignored. We are dedicated to taking care of each and every one of our customers and we are NOT satisfied until our customers are satisfied. We treat all of our customers with honesty and respect as we expected to be treated the same.

Our Mission:
As our slogan clearly portrays, our mission is to be "Zee Best Host". We provide the quality support that a normal paid webhost would provide but here at Zeeblo, you get it FREE. We believe that no one should be enticed to pay for quality webhosting services that you can get absolutely free directly from Zeeblo. Many people underestimate a great amount of free webhosts in the industry but the truth is "It may be free but it doesn't mean it isn't as good as something you pay for". We aim to impress customers and show them that a free webhost really can be as good as any paid webhost out there.

Our Servers:
All of the servers used to operate Zeeblo meet the following specifications:
» Redhat Enterprise 3.0 Operating System
» Dual Xeon 2.8ghz processor
» 3GB RAM

Free Webhosting Specifications:
» 100MB Space
» 5GB Bandwidth
» cPanel 10.2.0 (Latest)
» Fantastico Deluxe 2.8 (Latest)
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited Addon Domains
» Unlimited Parked Domains
» Unlimited MySQL Databases
» Unlimited FTP Accounts
» Unlimited Email Accounts/Aliases/Forwarders
» E-Mail, MSN Messenger and Forum Support services
» 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed!

Signup Now!

* English websites ONLY!

Our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Our servers are constantly monitored by SiteUptime, one of the best and most widely used uptime monitoring systems in the webhosting industry. SiteUptime checks our server every 30 minutes and instantly notifies me if the server is experiencing downtime. All necessary steps will be taken to resolve the downtime, however, we have a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and if we fail to deliver this 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, everyone will be given twice the amount of space and bandwidth that they currently have, that's how confident we are about our 99.9% Uptime Guarantee! :)

Zeeblo Uptime Statistics:
View Uptime Statistics

cPanel Demo:
» cPanel: http://www.zeeblo.com:2082
» Username: demo
» Password: demo

Support:
» Forums: http://www.zeeblo.com
» Email: help@zeeblo.com
» MSN Messengerl: help@zeeblo.com

With Zeeblo, you will never be left waiting hour after hour just for a reply. We work hard to give you quality support and services!

Pre-Signup Questions:
Feel free to register at the forum and ask all your pre-signup questions in the Pre-Signup Questions forum

ZBucks (Z$) Information:
Z$ can be earned each and every time you post a topic and/or reply at the Zeeblo Community Forums. You can purchase a wide range of items with your Z$ such as account upgrades, domain names and more. You can also participate in the Z$ Sales & Auctions marketplace and either buy items with your Z$ or sell items for Z$.

Each Z$ is equal to $0.015. To find out how much your Z$ are worth, you must perform the following operation on a calculator:
Total Z$ x 0.015 = Z$ value

Click HERE to learn more about Zeeblo and join in our fantastic community!

Thankyou for reading and learning about Zeeblo! We hope you enjoy our services! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for asking that question :)

I will make it clear for everyone. We have 4 years of experience in the webhosting industry. However, Zeeblo has only recently been launched.

I'd also like to mention that we do NOT put any types of advertisements on your hosted website. If you choose to link back to Zeeblo, that's totally up to you ;)

Thanks to everyone who has been registering at the forum and posting their requests :)

You guys serve as our inspiration to keep on going and keep working as hard as we are working now. Without you, we would definitely not be here :) Thankyou! ;)

I only have to say i had my account created while i was writing a message in another section of their forum, and after upload my files i can see their server are fast like hell.
these guys knows what to do, they rules.
Extremely recommended!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back