• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yurx Is Back - Free Web Hosting Again! NO ADS + Tons of Space, Bandwidth, & Features!

alvarez16

Hello guys,

I want to let you all know that as the former owner of the very successful web host yurx.com, I decided to open up a brand new web host on a brand new server. So here it goes:

Over at M2IP.com we provide high quality, No-Advertisement Hosting. We provide 24x7 Forum Support for all of our members and strive for excellence.

- Cpanel + Fantastico + Skin For added Ease.
- Subdomains + Parked Domains + Addon Domains.
- Mysql databases + PostgreSQL Databases.
- Email accounts + Email forwarders + Autoresponders + Email filters + Mailing lists
- FTP accounts

-- m2ip.com --

Plan 1
No Posting Required!
100MB Space.
10GB Bandwidth.

3X - All Features.

Plan 2
35 Posts Required To Sign Up
500MB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.

5X - All Features.

Plan 3
85 Posts Required To Sign Up
2GB Space.
40GB Bandwidth.

10X - All Features.

We also provide larger plans with more web space, bandwidth, and features.

-- m2ip.com --​

We have a growing community that should make it extremely easy to make the required amount of posts in! We dont want to have to force posts on anyone which is why we have offered a non-posting account, but too keep this hosting alive we will have to have activity on the forums.

We are doing are best to keep this service as spam free and as high a quality as ever. Every free webhost needs to make money or they will not survive, we have taken steps to ensure that we will be up longer then any other free webhost.

Thanks
M2IP Free Web Hosting

9/17/08 - Signed up for free account at M2IP.

9/27/08 - Site went off line completely (including M2IP home page).

10/2/08 - M2IP home page back on line, finally. My web site still down.

Cost for all of the unnecessary aggravation from would-be hosting "services" who just do not have a clue how to keep their service active ... priceless.

My previous post was not displayed and yet other posts were "approved". Why? Because I did not say that M2IP was a wonderful hosting service? The admin as well as mods on this board sanction (delete) anything that goes against their little "clique". Such a waste. Might as well be living in Russia. Zig Heil!

Back