• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nag, nag, nag. I think most of us know (with perhaps 1 exception) that the average sites don't use mush space at all and just a few touch 1GB of bandwidth. Therefor it's ridiculous to think "100 5GB accounts will cost them 500GB of bandwidth" and so on, because it will not. I think those of you that are hosts can confirm this. :rolleyes:

Who is that?

What's wrong with your "old" avatar? I liked it better then the Hitler>Jesus... one.

If you haven't noticed Yupapa, he is my hero. He ruled the United States from 1981-1989. He saved the country from economic disaster, and his Republican team invented the internet.

So many people hate Republicans for trying to push the country ahead. Sad thing to see, I feel sorrow for the people who hate him.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
If you haven't noticed Yupapa, he is my hero. He ruled the United States from 1981-1989. He saved the country from economic disaster, and his Republican team invented the internet.

So many people hate Republicans for trying to push the country ahead. Sad thing to see, I feel sorrow for the people who hate him.

so, you're calling your republican idol a monarch/dictator/tyrant ( :rolleyes: )? listen, unmetered and unlimited are not very different, but they are. leave it at that. there are no such things as unlimited hosts but there are such things as unmetered hosts. now stop it! :mad:

so, you're calling your republican idol a monarch/dictator/tyrant

No, I believe in Democracy and Freedom unlike Communists. I am against Dictatorship.

there are no such things as unlimited hosts but there are such things as unmetered hosts.

There is absolutely no difference between unlimited and unmetered, and there are NO such thing as unmetered hosts.

when a host says they don't meter the amount of bandwidth their clients use, it is implied that they won't meter the users to a point. if for some reason that the host's bandwidth usage triples in the next month, then they'll get suspicious.

okay, to clarify the unlimited-unmetered situation even further: unlimited means they will NEVER decided to limit the amount of bandwidth you can use or space you can occupy. unmetered means that they will not meter INDIVIDUAL accounts, but they will keep tabs on the ratio of the amount of bandwidth overall consumed monthly by the host to the number of members (including or excluding newcomers, which is up to the host's discretion), and compare that ratio to those of past months.

Last edited:
Well after aruging with Giancarol about the difference between unmetered and unlimited space, I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who sees the difference! lol.

First off quite insulting me, spell my name right... I will have to report this to a mod because it is ----ing mockery.

:eek: Pleas Gaincarlo, don't report me to the scary mods! Can't you send me a couple of those FBI hunks instead? It's Friday, goddamn it. :D

lol.. don't mess with him meow, he'll send his sicillian goons after you, then sue you..:D

Originally posted by Giancarlo
so, you're calling your republican idol a monarch/dictator/tyrant

No, I believe in Democracy and Freedom unlike Communists. I am against Dictatorship.

well then don't say rule, reign, or anything of the sort. it makes me uneasy to think that President Reagan was King Reagan. :p

We have a nice king. He isn't even allowed to utter his private oppinion. Perhaps it would be better if more heads of state were kings. :D

Send the goons. I'm getting in mood!:p

This topic is getting out of hand,

Note to all: This is NOT a republican & democart & communisim & dictorship & monarchy forum.. This forum is Webhosting RELATED.

Please get back to the topic on hand...

Kindest Regards,
ValuableHost

Hold on... now I know... disable my account for not participating in the argument? I posted something six messages ago.. and pulled out... this is not right, and no one told me.

I AM URGING THAT MY OLD ACCOUNT BE REACTIVATED... I WAS BEING INSULTED TO THE BRINKS OF LOSING MY TEMPER... AND I Pulled out of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back