• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupapa

I was searching for something, when woofcat.com came up on the search results. It rang a bell, but I couldn't remember what. I archive.org-ed it, and the earliest record... rang a bell, again - but louder. For some reason, I figured that fws was the key, so I came here and did a search, and it all came back to me

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You left your foot print at my place :angel:

211.xx.xx.xx- - [26/Jun/2007:01:58:16 +0800] "GET / HTTP/1.0" 200 14149 "http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17706&highlight=woofcat" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"

Yes I was in Canada but now in HK ~ :classic2:
I can't access ginnacarol web site, what happened? :idea:

Hi Bruce. A couple of months (or is it years?) and y'all like, mods now..... Jan must have been desperate :p

YUPAPA said:
You left your foot print at my place
Woah...! I thought you left fws with meow and vowed to never come back or something.

Hi, man!

What are you up to lately? Wait, let me guess...... busy looking through logs? :eek: :p

bigperm said:
Giancarlo has left the internet.

I bet he's some republican's page by now.
Yeah, he's probably serving tea and fetching the mail. No time for internets and discussions in all caps.

Hi Bruce. A couple of months (or is it years?) and y'all like, mods now..... Jan must have been desperate :p

Woah...! I thought you left fws with meow and vowed to never come back or something.

Hi, man!

What are you up to lately? Wait, let me guess...... busy looking through logs? :eek: :p

Yeah, he's probably serving tea and fetching the mail. No time for internets and discussions in all caps.
Didn't Gian want to join the marines or something? Seems like I remember that.

I actually had a paid account with YUPAPA for the longest time, just got rid of it maybe a year ago. Great hosting, never had any problems and the custom control panel was actually pretty cool

Yes I remember that too :beer:
But now I am not using the custom control panel anymore ~~

That's the weirdest design, well kind of. It's trying to be professional, but it doesn't cut it.

Actually I don't like it too much now and I am working on a new one with a designer. We are designning the entire web site and graphics again. Those new graphics will be in a set (related - like simpsons they have their own set of persons). Those on the site now do not look like they are in a set and they seems like un-related ~

em...quite stable host..use to deal with them b4 i turn to a host too! :)

Really? :)
I don't remember you ~~ :cry2:

Hi, man!

I still have my meow, but he doesn't come out and hide under my bed :eek2:

Been busy with my web site and all the support issues and sales every day ~ I don't have the time to program anymore like I had when I code the custom control panel and all that ~~~

I moved from:
2001 Shared Hosting -> 2002 Reseller Account -> 2003-2005 Own Servers (Rental) -> 2006-2007 With severals 10-20 self-owned servers colocated in data centre. Looks like I'll be stuck in this stage for years pirate3

I can't believe so many old-time members are still here ~~~~~ :lol:

Attachments

• yupapa-new-icons.jpg
    yupapa-new-icons.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Sounds like youve got a hellava lot of growth there Yupapa. Hopefully you'll be owning an entire datacentre soon :p!

Please come back to stay!

Sounds like youve got a hellava lot of growth there Yupapa. Hopefully you'll be owning an entire datacentre soon :p!

Please come back to stay!

Same here, I'd like it if you would stay. Well, I don't know... I believe I said I couldn't remember you. Well, a new start everyday, right?

Back