• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yupadog v.X

I personally think it looks good, clean and simple.

A couple things though:
The spacing between the menu and the content is far too wide.
The text is rather small.

Other than that, it looks great. :)

I gave up waiting for it to load, it stalled while trying to connect to www.go2id.net :confused: All I got to see of your page before it stalled, was the logo.

Originally posted by Jan
I gave up waiting for it to load, it stalled while trying to connect to www.go2id.net :confused: All I got to see of your page before it stalled, was the logo.
Jan, I have absolutely no problems.

Even cleared my cache to double check. :classic2:

It's too plain... and it looks pretty stupid all stuck up in one corner when viewed at a high screen resolution.

Originally posted by Aquatix
It's too plain... and it looks pretty stupid all stuck up in one corner when viewed at a high screen resolution.
Do you *ever* have anything good to say about a user's site?

Text is far too small to read. I don't see why all the kiddies designing sites these days like to use fonts small enough to make you strain your eyes to read it.
Originally posted by CoRN
Mozilla ignores bgcolor="" :( :( Any ideas why ? or how to fix this ?
Mozilla doesn't. Bgcolor attributes are perfectly suitable when done correctly; they should be placed in either a table or td tag.

Originally posted by Aquatix

It looks fine like that at 1600x1200. What are you running 3048x2034 ? :rolleyes:

Plain is good, its fast loading for dial-up users. (all the html and main images are under 6k). Please give proper critiasm and how to fix it next time and not just bash me :classic2:

Originally posted by Jan

go2id.net has yupapa's kitten button :) It may have been down when you tried :confused:

oops, didn't see that :p But what about the border ? The bgcolor for that is in a table.

EDIT: I put the colors prev. in <tr> into <td> and it makes no difference in Mozilla or IE.

Last edited:
Originally posted by CoRN

EDIT: I put the colors prev. in <tr> into <td> and it makes no difference in Mozilla or IE.
You're right, it was something dumb.

Remove "xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" from your HTML tag and your design will work fine. Don't ask why, I don't make the rules. ;)

Back