• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ypn

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
Anyone else using Yahoo! Publisher's Network? How are the results, in comparison to AdSense?

I use YPN, have been for a couple years. Their click prices are pretty good, better then Google I would say. When I used Google it seems that the longer I used their ads, the less I got paid per click, with Yahoo it has remained constant. Also, the biggest selling point for me is that with YPN you don't have to worry about people click bombing your site and getting your YPN account terminated. I lost almost $200 in Google because some a**hole decided to click on my ads repeatedly because I terminated his hosting account!

All in all I would say that YPN is MUCH better than Google!

This is very belated, but I had forgotten about this thread! :eek: Oh noes!

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. It is very much appreciated. :) I will try YPN.

Let us know how it goes :) It's about time they allowed "overseas" publishers in!

I agree on the Google thing.
BidVertiser is another decent PPC Advertiser.
If you notice with Google (before my account got terminated), they where paying out alot towards me, within a week i made $17, which i thought was great, seeing i've never used my AdSence account alot. I used it on and off for 7 months.

but then i got that dreaded email, "Your account has been disabled", and as usual, Google being them wouldn't re-instate my account. I only had $17 dollars, and i was causing "financial problems" for AdWord publishers. Google are starting to collaspe with their strict publishing rules, even if you aren't abusing it.

I have used both YPN and google, and they are both OK now. YPN use to be really good when they paid out over 70 cents per click. I would personally look elsewhere now at other advertisers.

I've had my adsense account going for a while (years), not getting cash cow money but building as I would expect from ads that are just as they are.

If you remember ,the good old days, why are they 'both OK now'?

Back