• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Youtube Live

Yeah, but only selected people can do it for now... who knows if everyone will be able to do it.

I think its ----. In a nutshell, it's a mere copy of UStream & Vokle, to which both are far more superior and work better.

Plus, they're not owned by Google.

It is nothing but watching programs or events live in youtube. Instead of uploading first and then watching it later any number of times by visitors.
A live video is like watching online TV.
Thanks.

I'm a little stumped why people would need YouTube Live. I thought it was already alive enough?
:wink2:

Btw how does one sign up for it. I do already have a YouTube Account or does one register for something different?

This thread is just dragging on and is nothing more than a place for newbs to drop worthless comments to boost post count. YouTube introduced live streaming capabilities to their site in April 2011 for YouTube partners. [source] It's not that big of a deal. It's not overly popular from what I have determined. No, you don't need another account or anything else. End.

This thread is just dragging on and is nothing more than a place for newbs to drop worthless comments to boost post count.
Well if you check the rest of this Forum I see quite a large number of non-newbies around generating a good number of posts. Anyway, thanks for providing the answer to my question. If it is not a big deal and not overly popular I probably don't need to check it out.
:)

Back