• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YourName.com 100% free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
zophiel said:
what means change your server name to ...???
I have to alreadyt have a domain (a server) or what??
I don't have any server or web host. What i have to do???
zophiel.archangel@gmail.com
did you have an order with hostgool here http://www.hostgool.com/order/ ? :)
if yes,

do you have a domain name? (Ex. www.yourcompany.com or www.yourcompany.net)?
if yes,

login to you your registrar control panel (that you get your domain name), and click to "manage domains", then find "name server" then click to change name server, then set them to ns1.hostgool.com and set the second to ns2.hostgool.com, and finaly click "save" :)

ZombieMatt said:
It is my understanding that you only get 10mb for the free pkg correct?

And how much bandwith do you get?

we offer "PREMIUM PACKAGE", please read the topic fine..
it can be easy upgraded but now we need to see that you have a real website (and real good visiting to upgrade) :)

Bandwidth will upgraded to meet your high visiting, if you have high visiting or any notes you simply write it in your order message

Someone PLEASE lock this thread. hostgool won't let this thread ever die by bumping it incessantly!!

But -- you KNOW (even BEFORE you click on it) when you click on this ONE THREAD, it's going to be about Hostgool. If you don't want to read about Hostgool, then why would you keep clicking on his thread?

Jerry

Hey Hostgool,

I am hosted with you and I took the christmas offer ... and was told me that there will be no banner/ text ads... It was all fine till today when you guys have put Google ads on my enterpage.

It screws up the design and I had already provided the links to hostgool on my index and homepage.

I know Its a fabulous hosting with zillion options for free.... but can I ask that is there a change in the policies now?? if it is I never recieved an email and if from now on the ads will be there in free account... no probs Id like to upgrade. But please clarify.
my site is devarshy.com

Thanks for the fantastic offer anyway I never found anything better. :)

hybridbomber, you can change any design or colors, please contact the support[at]hostgool.com if you already hosted with us and that will provide you a very good help and fast replay for your needs :)

jerry4dos said:
But -- you KNOW (even BEFORE you click on it) when you click on this ONE THREAD, it's going to be about Hostgool. If you don't want to read about Hostgool, then why would you keep clicking on his thread?

Jerry

I had no idea what you just said, but hostgool is violating the rules by bumping his own thread over and over. Previous "popular" threads have always been locked, even if there were no violation of the rules.

hostgool said:
hybridbomber, you can change any design or colors, please contact the support[at]hostgool.com if you already hosted with us and that will provide you a very good help and fast replay for your needs :)

Sometimes silence speaks a lot.

Thanks for letting me know that the hosting is no more ad free and the Ads are going to stay.What if I upgrade??

I do not want the ads . What will I have to do for that? and I want to stay with hostgool.... any choices??

I have written to support BTW.
Thanks .

hybridbomber said:
Sometimes silence speaks a lot.

Thanks for letting me know that the hosting is no more ad free and the Ads are going to stay.What if I upgrade??

I do not want the ads . What will I have to do for that? and I want to stay with hostgool.... any choices??

I have written to support BTW.
Thanks .
Thank you so match for wanting to be stay with us, the support stuff have contact you, and please replay them in any time you need any support. :)

Last edited:
SAFH said:
Someone PLEASE lock this thread. hostgool won't let this thread ever die by bumping it incessantly!!
Sure thing. Hostgool, I see that you have been bumping this thread way too much and when you do, you delete your previous bump. You can't see them, but we can. We will be watching you from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back