• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You're suddenly overcome with a feeling of terror!

Cut off the head.

cut off the head of the Nazi zombies that are running the forum into the ground? you should speak that way of our fearless leaders. there is nothing wrong here. come on, you dont see any threads about people providing feedback to try and improve the member experience here on FWS.

Feedback is you provide suggestions and criticise things in a civilized way. Calling people communists and nazis is somehing else.

Feedback is you provide suggestions and criticise things in a civilized way. Calling people communists and nazis is somehing else.

Yeah, I agree, BUT none of that happened until AFTER you guys started to delete every single thread and post created regarding the recent URL blacklisting.

yeah, well, if things didnt feel like it, people wouldnt say it. maybe you should think about that a bit. and when people to submit feedback, it gets deleted or locked right away. how can anything actually be addressed here?

@Ben, nothing if it is you pal. ;)

yeah, well, if things didnt feel like it, people wouldnt say it. maybe you should think about that a bit. and when people to submit feedback, it gets deleted or locked right away. how can anything actually be addressed here?

@Ben, nothing if it is you pal. ;)

Not that I wanted to fight anyone here.
But I do agree with iBrightDev said.
When discussing on a feedback, but if the thread it deleted and locked, it is making people fear to post the same topic to discuss again, and also discouraged people to continue to mention the same issue anymore.

It gets deleted if it contains nazi or similar. We don't delete feedback.

It gets deleted if it contains nazi or similar. We don't delete feedback.

No offense, but I do remember some feedbacks are deleted.
Although some if it not the whole thread, but some of the reply did deleted.
I believe you have to double confirm with Jan and see if she is the one who did it, if you are sure that you did not delete any of it.

That's a lie. Jan deleted Tyler's feedback thread 3 times today and he didn't call anybody an nazi or anything similar.

About that one, yeah, I agree with deeplist and Zombie.
I do see those reply get deleted, and there are screen shots to prove the existence of those posts...

About that one, yeah, I agree with deeplist and Zombie.
I do see those reply get deleted, and there are screen shots to prove the existence of those posts...

that is pretty much what i was referring to in my last comment, but hey, cant always agree :)

that being said, really, why did Charles and Roger get b& this time?

that is pretty much what i was referring to in my last comment, but hey, cant always agree :)

that being said, really, why did Charles and Roger get b& this time?

Same like you, I am very curious to know the real reason why they are banned.
It is getting more and more creepy here, and I'm not sure I will dare to post anything else after this or not.

Already explained. This is not the feedback forum though so keep it there.

cool, lets move it to feedback and merge it with the other one and answer questions there? so, from the looks of what has been shared by people on the blocked forum we will not mention, you b& charles for asking a question a second time since you didnt answer the first time. isnt that what we are referring to about being over the top a bit? this is in no way an attack on you Peo, and I have never had a problem with you, but, i ask you to rethink about what has happened and ask yourself if it was really needed. as for Roger, he can be a pain and cause some problems, but, a 10pt infraction for posting a referral link. isnt that normally like a 2pt infraction? i recall getting one when i first started here 6 years ago, and i didnt get b& for that. again, he can be a pain in the butt, but, isnt that a bit over the top too?

Back