• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Top 5 Movies of all Time.

Originally posted by LifelessHost
1) Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail

2) The Life of Bryan

3) Best of Monty Python's Flying Circus

4) Last of the Summer Wine's 4 DVD set

5) History of the World

You have good taste. :cool2: Though, I have never heard of #4.

Originally posted by Nick
I've got to say that everyone who didn't include Boondock Saints in their list or in an honorable mention must go see that movie now.

Because if you didn't at least mention it, you obviously haven't seen it.
For real. Watch this movie if you haven't seen it. I bought it on DVD at target for 9.99, it's worth it.

Well...I don't think I know 5 movies that I really like...I can think of something wrong with pretty much any movie...

Office Space - Just saw it again the other day...damn funny movie.
Snatch - I thought this movie was just bril. Very entertaining.
Fight Club - What can I say, I love my Brad Pitt.
Saving Private Ryan - A damn fine cinematic experience.

Hmm...those are the best I got. There are others that are entertaining (ie, Spinal Tap), but really...aren't worthy of mentioning in a list of "all time".

1. Lord of the Rings: Return of the king

2. Star wars: return of the jedi

3. Monty python and the holy grail

4. Terminator 2

5. Matrix 1

then the rest of the star wars ( not counting episode 2) and the rest of the LOTR

I'm not sure about the greatest of all time but some of my favorites include:
Short Circuit
Office Space
Old School
Saving Private Ryan
The Shawshank Redemption
Braveheart

Without a doubt I've missed some big name movies that I like more but this is just off the top of my head.

Reservoir Dogs
Snatch
Mystic River
Apocalypse Now: Redux
Heat

Honorable Mention: Southern Comforts

Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by WhereToLook
One of my favorite series to watch was "Band Of Brothers". It is a ten part series about the 101st Airborne division in World War 2. Based on facts from the mouths of the soldiers themselves with real interviews. It is one of the most awesome series of films I have ever seen.
I've always wondered how they shot that film... I mean, some scenes just aren't NG-able.

1. The Matrix Revolutions

2. Life of Bryan (hey, LifelessHost, we're the same here)

3. Terminator 1

4. View to a Kill (Bond 14)

5. Monsters Inc.

No particular order.

1. Fight Club
2. Oceans Eleven
3. Matrix Trilogy (Favourite: Reloaded)
4. Shaun of the Dead (EXCELLENT British comedy)
5. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
(Sorry.. lol) 6. Donnie Darko

Many more i like , I love watching movies

Finding nemo
Matrix #1

Can't really think of any others that have really stood out for me......was really dissapointed with the 2nd and 3rd matris movies. Oh and I better give the Lord of the Rings trilogy a mention, being from New Zealand and all :) But I must say, it was pretty good, and it was really cool to be able to reconise alot of the scenery in the movies. :applaudin

I liked the second Matrix, but the third was just nuts. Seemed like they wanted to explain the unexplainable so they just made stuff up :D (Did anyone notice that Morpheus used to be all cool in 1 and 2, but in the third one he was all different :p)

Chroder said:
I liked the second Matrix, but the third was just nuts. Seemed like they wanted to explain the unexplainable so they just made stuff up :D (Did anyone notice that Morpheus used to be all cool in 1 and 2, but in the third one he was all different :p)

before neo was 'the one' he was the cool guy but then neo got cool because he became 'the one' so morpheus felt stupid

The second Matrix wasn't worth the film it was on. Talk about dissapointment.

My favorite part was the song at the credits because that meant the horrible excuse for a movie that I just witnessed was over.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the first one, but the second one managed to ruin the whole thing. I didn't even bother wasting my time to see the third one.

Lame.

Back