• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Sexuality (With the poll this time)

Are you...?

• Gay

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Straight

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Dusty
Perhaps you should take your own advice and not jump to a conclusion based on what you read on the last page of 22. :p
nice one Dusty! :biggrin2:

Originally posted by murat
avenger isnt, too
either.
by Giancarlo
My best friend is somebody who I am going to come out to... and for some reason I think he likes me... I thought he was straight until he started holding my hand one day.
I'd rather you not share this with us... :puke:

Holding hands.. Sweet.

Did you now most Turkish males are so close they hug, hold hands, kiss on cheeks, stick together but is never ever never not GAY ?

No offense Avenger, but a lot of Turks live here. Even if they go to gay clubs to pick up guys they say they are NOT gay. I think they don't see it as gay, just something you do. :confused2

Keep the gay thing to yourself, okay? It's okay to be gay, I respect that, but constantly talking about gay acts is quite unacceptable.

Originally posted by Jan

Not just LeX :confused2 Keep it to yourself please.

Well gee I am sorry, I didn´t know you would be offended by something like that.

Avenger, my friend is american so he is different than turks. In Italy, you get kissed on the cheek. It is society of these countries. Same thing in Argentina. But it was the way this friend was acting around me. Well I really don´t want to go into it.

Originally posted by LeX
Keep the gay thing to yourself, okay? It's okay to be gay, I respect that, but constantly talking about gay acts is quite unacceptable.

I know.. but I just wanted to ask your advice on how to tell him about myself. I think he will be the most accepting.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Well I really don´t want to go into it.
Please don't. :)
I know.. but I just wanted to ask your advice on how to tell him about myself. I think he will be the most accepting.
Sorry, you've asked the wrong person. I have no idea how to attract boys, nor how to get them to like you.

If you want to ask me advice on how to pick up girls... that's a different story. :D

Originally posted by LeX
Sorry, you've asked the wrong person. I have no idea how to attract boys, nor how to get them to like you.

If you want to ask me advice on how to pick up girls... that's a different story. :D

You got a point... I gotta do this myself. Anyways, I just wanted to say this is one of the longest running threads that has remained on topic that I have seen.

I think everyone has said everything they could, so I am asking Peo close this thread.

Originally posted by meow
No offense Avenger, but a lot of Turks live here. Even if they go to gay clubs to pick up guys they say they are NOT gay. I think they don't see it as gay, just something you do. :confused2

in sweden arent much turks they are kurds

Originally posted by Avenger
Holding hands.. Sweet.

Did you now most Turkish males are so close they hug, hold hands, kiss on cheeks, stick together but is never ever never not GAY ?
yep.. I know some turks who are very "physically" expressive to each other... but they're not gay. it's just what turks do...

Originally posted by stu
yep.. I know some turks who are very "physically" expressive to each other... but they're not gay. it's just what turks do...

As I said Argentines and Italians are the same... and they are some of the most intolerant people towards gays in the world. It was just an American thing to establish those traditions as gay.

Back