• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Ideal Paid Hosting Packages

nexua

Hey, as I am kind of new to selling paid hosting packages, I need a little bit of help to try and improve my paid hosting packages. My paid hosting packages are as followed:

Bronze: Webspace: 5GB - Bandwidth: 20GB - Other features are unlimited - $2/month
Silver: Webspace: 20GB - Bandwidth: 60GB - Other features are unlimited - $5/month
Gold: Webspace: 40GB - Bandwidth: 200GB - Other features are unlimited - $10/month

If you could tell me how to improve them, so I may get more business, I would be mostly appreciated.

Do you this these would be better:

Bronze: Webspace: 1GB - Bandwidth: 10GB - Other features are unlimited - $2/month
Silver: Webspace: 5GB - Bandwidth: 20GB - Other features are unlimited - $5/month
Gold: Webspace: 10GB - Bandwidth: 100GB - Other features are unlimited - $10/month

If not, please feel free to post what you think would be better.

Hey nexua,

500MB space,12GB bandwitch,15 features-2$/month
1GB space,25GB bandwitch,30 features-3.50$/month
5GB space,50GB bandwitch,50 features - 6$/month
10GB space,100GB bandwitch,100 features-12.50$/month
15GB space,150GB bandwitch,unlimited features-20$/month

I agree with fl4yar on pricing.

Also, here are a few things new customers are going to be looking for:
-uptime guarantee with proof (multiple sources are best IMO.. we use site uptime, hosttracker, and WebHostingStuff)
-phpinfo file.... have it easily accessible and have good stuff in it (GD, Zend Optimizer)
-guaranteed support times (I know its hard when you're small... I cant promise anyone that i'll be at the computer at any given time, but most clients like to know that you're going to be there within a certain amount of time, and that you're going to know what you're talking about and have the problems resolved in a timely manner.
-Professionalism... One of the most important things... If you look like you don't know what you're doing, no one will want you.

Also, have something that sets you apart from the rest. Honestly, we're still grasping this concept ourselves, but it's very important... There are countless hosts out there all promising the same things, what can you do that they cant?

I agree with fl4yar on pricing.

Also, here are a few things new customers are going to be looking for:
-uptime guarantee with proof (multiple sources are best IMO.. we use site uptime, hosttracker, and WebHostingStuff)
-phpinfo file.... have it easily accessible and have good stuff in it (GD, Zend Optimizer)
-guaranteed support times (I know its hard when you're small... I cant promise anyone that i'll be at the computer at any given time, but most clients like to know that you're going to be there within a certain amount of time, and that you're going to know what you're talking about and have the problems resolved in a timely manner.
-Professionalism... One of the most important things... If you look like you don't know what you're doing, no one will want you.

Also, have something that sets you apart from the rest. Honestly, we're still grasping this concept ourselves, but it's very important... There are countless hosts out there all promising the same things, what can you do that they cant?

I second this exactly. Well said BPmedia-David

Hey, as I am kind of new to selling paid hosting packages, I need a little bit of help to try and improve my paid hosting packages. My paid hosting packages are as followed:

Bronze: Webspace: 5GB - Bandwidth: 20GB - Other features are unlimited - $2/month
Silver: Webspace: 20GB - Bandwidth: 60GB - Other features are unlimited - $5/month
Gold: Webspace: 40GB - Bandwidth: 200GB - Other features are unlimited - $10/month

If you could tell me how to improve them, so I may get more business, I would be mostly appreciated.

Change the prices to $5, $10, $15, respectively.

Back