• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your guide for smart advertising

moiz

When bloggers really start, many people don't have much budget to promote. My question is Do you need money for Advertising?

The question i ask is very debateable. Do you need money for advertising? Well you can go either way and it is possible that you are successful. But what is successful, thats upto you for set. What is your goal when you start a business. If you reach that then you are successful.

Often times, people think that you need a big budget to advertise at a major level. That is not always the case though. Either way you do it, the key factor is “Time”. Even if you have money, you need to have time to promote it if you want it done your way. You can easily give it to some SEO Company and (if they mess up) you are screwed. Remember, these people get clients regardless of you unless you make a ridiculous campaign against them, so it is not a good way to just give the SEO Company some money and expect some good results. You always have to be active with them and be on top of the game. This is all what web business is about.

Here is Balkhis equation for advertising which we follow through to advertise:

<<snipped>>

If you like it feel free to subscribe to my blog, also if you like the post feel free to digg it. It is in the digg already

I have removed the link to your site. You are welcome to share your knowledge, but without linking to your commercial site :)

You missed the rest of the links Jan.

I know it would be - ah they spammed. Sigs

Back