• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your first post at FWS and why you joined?

I signed up because the new forum required it.

My first post was a question about mimicking Netscape's layers with something that would work in IE. I was never answered (I got a reply, but no answer). Oh, I also expressed my disgust for linear forums. I haven't done that in a while, maybe I should start again.

God, I hate linear forums.

Let's see, back when it used to be WebBBS I think my first post was actually commenting on the new message board software (I liked it but the design had a few kinks, they were eventually worked out), Back in wwwboard days, my first post, if I remember right, dealt something with an FWP. I don't remember which one or about what, exactly.

I wonder what my first post will be when the forum changes again.

I posted here in 99, before this board and when there was that old one with no accounts. I was absent for nine months in between though.

My first post was on eMEisp. So, if I registered in Dec 2000, my domain from them should expire soon....yea! :D :D :D

not sure of my first post but it was on the old boards. ah the good old days, remember whenb he first introduced the top poster idea on the forums, yeah me and chicken i believe went at it for the top post (sorry if i am misinformed). But i came cause i was looking for free webspace (probobaly unlimited and i was correct of the error in my ways)

Originally posted by Epgs
not sure of my first post but it was on the old boards.
LastActionHero said this
And we are talking about the vB boards not the pre-october 2000 boards.
...and this
click search->enter your username in the right textbox->Click perform search->click on the extreme right ">>"

Last thread on that page contains your first post
:rolleyes:

I joined because i was desperate. Now I'm not at all desperate, so I start posting along the General Discussions and posting spree.

Back