• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your favorite movies of 2011

kiddoman

As the title says, show your own ideas!

Well, I do like Pirates of the Caribbean, I just watched this movie! I do think it is great! Also I like Rio.:ninja:

The only movie I've seen that actually came out in 2011 was Thor, which was alright. I saw 127 Hours this year, and it was good. I wanted to see Source Code but never got around to it. I'm not particularly excited for anything, though. =(

Fast Five was a decent popcorn flick I actually went to the cinemas to watch.
The only thing that bothered me was Vin Diesel's invincibility, he must've entered iddqd or something when nobody was watching.
Oh, and The Rock's constant perspiration, I mean, what's with all the damn sweating all the freaking time?

Recently also saw:
Rio, kinda meh.
Little Fockers (my gf made me watch it with her), not funny.
The Green Hornet, maybe if you're a big Seth Rogen fan, but, no.

Limitless was nice to watch. New movies are rarely good in terms of cinematographic value. Last worthy movie I watched was K-Pax.

to many predictions of good ones to come, but, so fat, i really liked lincoln lawyer, and source code.

I still love Avatar although it already 2 years. 2011 still has another 6 months to go. I has yet found the preferred movie. I watched Pirates, if I were to rank from 1 to 5, which 1 is lowest and 5 is highest, I will mark 3.

Back