• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Age

How Old Are You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hottweelz said:
It's all geographical, whats allowed in North Dakota is not necessarily allowed in NY, and vice versa.

But yes I do have issues... I got in trouble just last week and regret those actions often.

We're not talking about whats allowed or not. We're talking about what's normal and not and what you did was not normal. It was immature, childish and you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

I think his actions were justified, and ya'll need to lighten up a little. There's is always going to be idiotic people in this world, telling stories about them shouldn't change that :) An angry New Yorker is a bit stereotypical just like saying everyone from San Fransisco is gay. I guess perhaps it's different in the U.S. if I am way off here. Being in Canada, I must be very sheltered from reality I guess. Just like saying it's always cold in Canada, which it is lately. :)

Ciao

Robert said:
We're not talking about whats allowed or not. We're talking about what's normal and not and what you did was not normal. It was immature, childish and you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

It's ok, Robert is cool in my book actually, we can debate.

Take a look at my username.

I grew up racing, drinking, fighting, and more racing... I was probably the worst teenager and young adolescent there was. My parents are Agents and I typically got away with Murder.

I've grown up a lot in the past 30 years, I would never let my 5 year old (When he gets older) do half the stuff I've done. But it is a life experience and thats just it.

I'm really the nicest guy in the world, constantly have everyone's back when needed. I'm extremely successful, proud, and happy. More so, because I was expected to fail, even in High School.

If you think powerbraking on 57th St is dangerous, don't let me begin the stories of 140mph runs in the woods chasing people who robbed my GodFathers Convience Store for a case of beer. ;)

No one else has ever done anything remotely considered.... daring?

Last edited:
Dealing with the quarter-century mark was bad enough before I saw here that I'm among the oldest 12% of people who haven't passed away yet on the forum. :(

Canuckkev said:
Dude, that's disgusting. Most (all?) the kids here are guys!

Come to think of it, you're right :(

My synapses seem to be running a static routing configuration (teen -> female -> cheerleader)...

Damn, I should get that fixed someday.

Last edited:
Very true indeed!

(I still think I need to get that fixed though, it can get me into a world of trouble).

Last edited:
WideBand said:
My synapses seem to be running a static routing configuration (teen -> female -> cheerleader)...

Don't worry about it, I'll just take it as a compliment :wink2: :bandit2:

http://freewebspace.net/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=979 said:
Teenager
Abhishek, aggiedude, andrewb, BeIIy, Ben, ben-mr, bmwboy, bobby2guns2003, CAWUnited.com, Cedric Bariteau, coolchick49, crazylazy_chief, dakine, Death Reaper, deathdemon321, Diesel, dsfreak, Ericsson, geiogunn, gigolorem92, Gregr, Hosting Posts, HostYourNet, hypnotic, Jamson, kazfz, leatherchair, Leriss, Matt8, ma[x]ed, mpco, Muhammad Haris, murat, nigelwong, notnamed, pdrucker, Peanuts, RangerOfFire, sboxmail, stabme, t72at72a, themoose, trenzterra, tzyzhing, uzzer, veggie1232, x-k-i 48 52.75%
19-24
ashish, bigperm, Blank Verse, Blitz-Host, bozley05, Bruce, c3nar1us, cancer10, Canuckkev, castik, computerhelpworld, Daniel, Darkeyes, deeplist, doiz, JLHost, kabatak, Ken96, LeX, LYT-Michael, Mahoro, Nick, randomheaven, Robbouk, Robert, rongshihong, smiversonline, utcrazy, vanidium, Weirds, WideBand, Wojtek, Yojance 33 36.26%
25-30
Bryson, Hoth, hottweelz, JewlzK, NevaCious 5 5.49%
31+
CKnetworX, Gear-Host, Jan, Peo, VisionaryHost 5 5.49%

Lol heres all of the people's true ages :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back