• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YouConvert - Download and Convert videos from Youtube and other video sites

Maybe he has problems with hosting. There are many websites offering this kind of service. However, when I needed to download a video from youtube, I used a small program called Youtube Downloader. You can find it on google if you wish.

I suppose those web sites provide great sevice for the ones who is intersted in converting video from tube sites. But as far as I know that is forbidden by youtube and that might be prevented by youtube and such web sites have short lifetime.
I could be wrong so please correct me.

I suppose those web sites provide great sevice for the ones who is intersted in converting video from tube sites. But as far as I know that is forbidden by youtube and that might be prevented by youtube and such web sites have short lifetime.
I could be wrong so please correct me.

Most of the videos on youtube are uncopyrighted amateur video content. How is creating a copy prohibited?

Powered by VidFetch.com just go there and don't bother with the 3rd party site (see the remaining traffic remaining - so a free user will have only so much throughput, 150 hits trial, 150,000 basic, or it's a hacked script).

What if i want to download a video from other site. Is a news portal, it's not a popular video channel as youtube, vimeo, yahoo videos, etc. How can i do. Do you know any software or plugin or webtool?

Back