• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You have that? Well I have this.

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
I think this is lame, there have been a few threads recently where people have competed to sound better. For example, in the hard drive thread. It seems like a competition for who has the biggest hard drive. There are heaps of threads like this and let me just say to you all its not a competition. You don't win any awards for having a huge hard drive.
Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you
win, you're still retarded

People, just chill. Also, leamhost.com please stop posting everything that ever happened to you. Let me put it simple, "We don't care".

Have a happy day everyone, i just don't want this place to turn into a spam fest.

Originally posted by Kaliber
People, just chill. Also, leamhost.com please stop posting everything that ever happened to you. Let me put it simple, "We don't care".

Amen! :God: :God:

Originally posted by Kaliber
I think this is lame, there have been a few threads recently where people have competed to sound better. For example, in the hard drive thread. It seems like a competition for who has the biggest hard drive. There are heaps of threads like this and let me just say to you all its not a competition. You don't win any awards for having a huge hard drive.

yeah, well my hard drive is bigger than yours!

nothing wrong with comparing hdd sizes, its more of bragging, it simply says you have no life, and you masturbate 24/7

:p :bandit2:

Just making sure it's well seen...

Back