• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yet another Galaxy-Solutions Testimonial

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Yup, two in a day? Woah.

Galaxy Solutions is great. I'm now in my second month with them, and have been pleased. Actually, pleased hardly covers it. They are brilliant. They REALLY go out of their way to help you, treat you as though you are their only client, and understand your individual needs. I have had my VPS for 2months, as I said earlier, and I originally got it for hosting proxys. Well, they completely overloaded the VPS, which Richard (Hosting-Shack) upgraded my VPS to compensate it, at no extra fee until I got it sorted out. How many hosts would do that? During this second month, my bandwith usage leaped to 1MBps, and yet he still helped me out. He hasn't overcharged me, yet sometimes I peak up to 900KBps during this last week. I have an Unmanaged VPS, which I also have a deal on. How many other hosts are like this? They are brilliant, polite, professional, and above all, friendly and co-operative. Out of 10, they deserve an 11. They really go the extra mile!

EDIT: URLs

Current URL's with my GS VPS: www.qeewi.com www.wmpoint.net (Not finished)
Ex URL's with my GS VPS: www.operoxy.com www.killaroxy.com www.firoxy.com www.proxycart.com (Not mine, was hosted for a month, as the deal stood ;))

------

I really do urge you to try them if you are looking for a VPS or a dedicated server.

Regards,
Keagle

Last edited:
Keagle,

Thank you very much for your kind words. At the time of your upgrade, the node your VPS was placed on was new and did not have any other accounts on, upgrading your account for the remainder of the time until you worked out what to do with your sites was the least we could do, as the rest of the server was just going to waste.

We are not as worried about a few GB of bandwidth, as we would be a few hundred :p It's no problem what so ever :D

I'm glad you like your VPS, and I hope we can keep you as a customer for a long time to come.

Regards,
Richard Anderson
Galaxy Solutions, LLC

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to let us, and everyone else, know what you think of the service. Moments like this make all the hard work worthwhile.

Outstanding testimonial. Great Job Galaxy solutions, its web host like you that continue to work hard everyday to make there customers happy, and its nice to hear a customer speak out and credit you for it. Great job,
James

Back