• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yay Yupapa is moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mika

I think so, but he doesn't seem the same person anymore. He has changed his way to speak. Funny days are far far away.
hes still funny over at WHT:cool:

When I made this post I never thought it would get this many replies. Wow I am amazed in a stupid way

Wow i just got this YUPAPA IS GONNA ROCK!

Dear Webmasters,

It is with sadness that we have to announce to you today that we will be phasing out the Free Hosting Services of Yupapa on April 1st 2002. However, Paid Hosting accounts will not be removed. They will be switched to our new server located in Atlanta in Mid-May. Your disk space and transfer limit will be unaffected. After the move, we will have a new pricing structure. There will be no extra charge for your service unless you would like to upgrade your plan.

Unsure Features:
- Search engine submission
- Usage Statistic
- Microsoft Front Page Extension
- Downloadable Raw Access Logs
- Web Design Area

New Features will include:
- A Brand New Control Panel
- DNS Manager
- MX Recoard Changes
- FTP Accounts
- Subdomains
- Cron Jobs
- Domain and Subdomain Mapping
- Backup / Restore Option
- Log Files
- File Manager
- Billing History
- Resell Opportunity

Our Server and Connectivity
- Red Hat Linux 7.2
- AMD XP 1700
- 256MB of Ram
- 80GB Hard Disk
- Servers connected via 100mpbs line
- High Capacity Network Connection

The Brand New Control Panel can be used for viewing your site error logs, adding schedule tasks (cron tab), updating personal profile as well as backing up and restoring your data. It can be used for creating FTP Accounts so that your users can login to any of your subdirectories of your site. Perl can be run on any where other than in the cgi-bin directory. The new Control Panel can also be used for updating or mapping sub-domains or domains to any part of your site. File Manager can be used for editing source code of your files. Updated Perl Modules will be installed. And the best of all, we guarantee our customers will have over 99.999% Uptime. We will have multi-homed bandwidth, so when either of our 2 backbone is down, the other one can take over.

We will be sending another newsletter in Mid-April to inform you the new account path, new DNS and IP addresses (for domain hosting users), etc. We recommend everyone to backup their data before the move. If you want to cancel your services because of these changes, please contact us before or after the move. We will not provide billing support during the transfer which is between May 10th and May 14th. Any comments, questions or features you want to request, please contact us.

Kind Regards,
Yupapa
Executive Director of Yupapa Web Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back