• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo's Search Marketing

weblaunch

Hi,

Has anyone tried Yahoo's version of Adsense? I've heard that you can make more $ from Yahoo than from Google, which isn't surprising since Y! imposes a minimum bid of $0.10 on keykwords. Is it hard to get in?

Hello

The yahoo publisher network is only avilable to the USA right now, as it is currently in beta.

I am expecting a january world wide release.

Thanks.

Where did you get the info about a January release? Has Yahoo made an announcement or is this just your opinion?
I'm in the UK so cannot sign up until they come out of beta, but a member of my forum staff is in the US and has signed up.. The results of earnings per click have been favourable compared with adsense, but the content matching needs more work to come up to the standard of google.

I've been reading that the matches to content is slowly improving.

talkhost said:
Where did you get the info about a January release? Has Yahoo made an announcement or is this just your opinion?
I'm in the UK so cannot sign up until they come out of beta, but a member of my forum staff is in the US and has signed up.. The results of earnings per click have been favourable compared with adsense, but the content matching needs more work to come up to the standard of google.

Back