• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

yahoo search engine

sofy60

yahoo search engine

Ive noticed that yahoo is only finding my first page of my site and no others. Is this something new? Some sites have many pages listed?

Who uses Yahoo? :confused:

I think it's more worthwhile to see if Google lists your page...

Now thats a fun site Bruce. Now I have something to entertain me for the next week.

Well, there's a good reason to have that yagoohogle site--Yahoo ignores robots.txt. Good stuff. :(

sofy60 said:
yahoo search engine

Ive noticed that yahoo is only finding my first page of my site and no others. Is this something new? Some sites have many pages listed?
Yahoo has just changed their algorithm, and results have changed. Just make sure you have some good backlinks and it should be crawled and added, unless you're doing something spammy and they're blacklisting you.

For the people that say yahoo is worthless.... I just started getting an extra 100 hits a day to one of my sites from yahoo and it's some of the most productive traffic ever ! Google isn't everything in this game.

Back