• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo! China gets a gigabyte

jmiller said:
Wow, that's exactly what we need.

More storage for the world's leading spammers.

Haha!

Well...China used to be 100mb, now a gb. I wonder if that is a sign of things to come for the America version which was recently upgraded to 100mb. Hopefully these mail services don't "overgive" too much space if people start to use it. I know, I know, 1gb is a lotta space, but some people get spammed so much and if they are too lazy to clean out their inbox, a gb could be possible....

lol, Yahoo! China's registration page looks like it's gotten errors

for some reason, it says I copy the wrong thing from the graphical box.

china... yahoo china gets 1gig email...? LOL! There's only millions, billions of chinese... Yahoo! China is going to go bankrupt... running out of resources to hold so much... :p

I think it's pretty dumb to copy gmail. I think Gmail's actually not that smart either, no one needs 1 gb of space for 200k emails.

stu said:
do they have an english interface for yahoo china?

u can actually change the language and content later. after u create the id. for creating the id ofcourse u have to use guess work!! perhaps a yahoo.com signup page open in a seperate window :)

yahoo offer 100MB for storage,file limit 10Mb,I feel guys can store mp3 with yahoo mails :)
and I have got one,but there is no mail now ;)

narayanan said:
u can actually change the language and content later. after u create the id. for creating the id ofcourse u have to use guess work!! perhaps a yahoo.com signup page open in a seperate window :)
niceness.. i'll definitely be making use of that space then.

but after you login it will redirect you to the chinese yahoo page,and all you can read that and change to english page?

Back