• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

xtremesite.com = GONE

I remember someone personally attacked me about bad mouthing xtremesite.com (though I didn't), but I knew they wouldn't last that long... :wink2:

Originally posted by conkermaniac
PHP:
if ($host == "free" and $ads == "null")
  {
      $host = "gone";
      die("The host is dead");
  }

PHP:
if ($a == 0)
 {
       {
           $host = "gone";
           die("The host is dead");
       }
 }
else
 {
      $host = "free";
      $ads == "null";
      $hostees <= 8;
 }

$a != 0;

In other words, just because a host has no enforced ads and is free does not mean that it is gone. **Bad Illustration**

Originally posted by Cyber-Scripter
PHP:
if ($a == 0)
 {
       {
           $host = "gone";
           die("The host is dead");
       }
 }
else
 {
      $host = "free";
      $ads == "null";
      $hostees <= 8;
 }

$a != 0;

In other words, just because a host has no enforced ads and is free does not mean that it is gone. **Bad Illustration**

maybe not, but look @ xtremesite.com, is it still up? I don't think so...

They actually do not exist now? All the free accounts have been wiped? :biggrin2:

It is gone? Next time, they should put more restrictions, that way they can manage the server and offer free hosting for longer.

you see, you see, now you are , now you don't ....
that time, found that this host should be okay, stable, and long lasting host. now ... ? sigh !!! :confused2

Back