• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[[Xtreme Graphics]] Visit and Rate

Pablo

hey hullo everybody :) my webpage is finally up and working, yeah, i made some free web buttons packs and some free backgrounds packs too for u to use them whenever u want, they r very useful!! We also are looking for some staff [More about it in the home page], if u would like to join, reply to this thread, or send an email to pablo_racer@fibertel.com.ar also u can add me to ur msn if u want, mine is pablo_racer@hotmail.com :)
u can come to my page and request for any graphic u need in the forum, like a banner or a button or something, of course, its FREE. U have to know that we will not do it in 1 min, coz the site has just started and we dont have to much ppl to help us to make the banners and graphics ppl ask, so plz, be patient:)
Oh and also, rate it :)
There are lot of downloads section, of course, im working on some packs atm, but i have uploaded some good ones IMO, so plz visit also the downloads section :)

Clic Here To Enter

Also i can include a link to ur website, if u want me to, reply to this post with the url and a little description of ur site. Of course, i hope u put the link to my site too, thank ya!! :coolmusic

Last edited:
:eek: Had a look and only about half the site loaded so it was a bit tricky to look round.

yep im having a little trouble with a loader, but if u open the link, and give the page 15 secs, it will load. And not just the home page will load, everything will load when u open the home page, so when u try to enter a section, it opens faster :) try it
and thx for taking a look, i really appreciate that

not sure if u finished the site or not but on 1600X1200 res the whole page doesn't line up and also there's images missing..

Gotcha! i finally found and resolve the prob :applaudin it was in a module, i took it out and now its loading good
try again, and plz, if someone could help, reply here or send me and email/pm

thank u very very very much :) :)
plz remember, if u`d like to join the staff, or take part in the downloads section and make some stuff, just :callme: of course i`ll accept u :coolmusic
of courtse there are mods places available :biggrin2:

Back